Dungeon of Two Lovers

Marceline

I was floating by them as we were going to the dungeon. I was wondering what was so special about this one and why Jake was not wanting me to come.

Me: Hey Jake, whats so special about this dungeon.

Jake: Let me explain, so this dungeon is called the Dungeon of Lovers. It was found by Lady Rainicorn just recently.

Fin: So whats so special.

Jake: When everyone is inside, somehow 2 people get separated on one side because of rocks covering up the sides. The side that the 2 people are on will be shown pictures of past lovers in the cave, though it is untold how to get out if that happens.

So that was why we were going so its a date between him and Lady. But why is Fin going.

Jake: So that's why Marcy.

Me: So one more question, why is me and Fin going.

Jake: I don't know about you two but this is for me, but I had Fin tag along so he can adventure again. One the opposite side it has treasure and other things. That's for Fin.

Jake stop and it looked like he realized an alternative thing that could happen.

Jake: Uh... Uhhh... 

Me and Fin: What?

Jake cleared his throat: It can happen to the other two... to start a relationship... of true lovers.

Me and Fin blushed but kept walking and eventually we got there we saw Lady.

Lady:모두 갈 준비

Jake: Yup

Fin: What did she say?

Me: Really dude, what did she say.

Jake: Everyone ready to go.

Me: Oh.

As we were walking we saw portraits of ancient lovers, one looks to be my dad and my mom. This is incredible to see what used to be peoples relationships. The others seem to be just as entertained by these. I wonder If one will be me.

Fin

This is hard to believe this actually exists. What people formed their relationships in has been forgotten for a long time but found by us. By the time we-

Rocks started falling right above my head but Marcy saved me, but we were rolling because she fell doing that.

Me: Thanks. JAKE! JAKE!

He couldn't hear i'm guessing because there wasn't another response.

Marceline: I feel something!

I looked over at Marceline... she... had... color.

Marceline: WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!

I fell over and past out so I don't remember much till I woke up but Marcy does.

Marceline

I was looking down at myself till I noticed Finn past out. I went over picked him up over my shoulder and walked. Hehe, This isn't a boy this is a man. He is no longer 12, he is now 17. Is I was thinking I started hovering. So i'm guessing that I still have my powers. I looked at all of the portraits but what caught my eye was that there was an empty space next to a portrait guy moving air and girl moving water, and on the other was a portrait of something more modern looking, a guy making fire to the same girl in the last one. after I was done Finn woke up.

Fin

I saw the ground when I woke up and Marcy put me down. When I got up we looked at the same portrait, but we looked up at the original story... after reading we looked at each other.

Me: Should we.

Marceline blushing: I don't know.

We slowly moved closer and closer till our lips touched for what felt like forever and I enjoyed it. When we were done we saw a light and started walking toward it. As we walked I noticed that she lost all color again. and at the end we saw Jake and Lady.

Jake: There you guys are. We found the treasure.

After collecting  the treasure Me and Marcy starred at each other a lot. But when we were done we all went to our homes.

I slept like a baby that night.