Who is that?

Marceline

I go to were Finn left Ooo 5 years ago once in a while. But today I just was on the night beach when I saw this massive boat coming into the harbor. Who is coming to Ooo? What do they want? How long are they going to be here? Before I got done asking myself those questions I was under the dock waiting for them to come to shore.

Him: Thanks Sal.

Apparently a guy named Sal was the leader of the ship.

Sal: No problem man. Remember if its evil fight it.

Mystery figure: I already do that.

Sal: Okay, this is goodbye. Billy, Fin, come say by.

I knew that wasn't my Fin, he sounded nothing like him and looked nothing like him> He also seemed older.

Them: Goodbye, have a good life.

The boat was leaving and before the mystery man left the dock I saw: He had combat boots, a man bun for hair, he was blonde, he had a duffel bag, He had a beard going but not a big one, and he was built not like humongous but still ripped, plus he had a mechanical arm. Once he left I hurried to the Candy Kingdom to tell people. 

Jake

I was packing my stuff to get ready to move to Lady Rainicorn's. I wad moving over there but as I was doing that I picked up some things of mine and Finn's. I can't believe he left and he won't come back. So, when I was almost done packing I got BMO (well he just walked is what i mean) because I wanted this place to go as Finn's. But when I was leaving the living room. I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened it I said this: Sorry man I don't live here anymore.

Person at door: Leaving already Jake.

I looked up: How do you now my name?

Him: Oh yea *he pulled out a hat from his bag. once he put it on I recognized who he was.*

Me: FINN.

Finn: Hey bud.

Me crying: I thought I lost my best friend.

Finn: I wanted to come back.

Me: Hold on, what happened to your, backpack, shirt, shorts, and your arm? Why don't you wear your hat?

Finn: Backpack is small so it's in my bag, cloths are too tight, and I lost my arm, and I don't wear my hat because it gives my enemy an advantage so I carry it in the bag.

Me: Oh... Well before you got here I was packing up my stuff and leaving yours because I thought you died, so if this tree were to go down so would your stuff.

Finn: That's all right. Let's go to the Candy Kingdom.

Me: Okay.

Finn

So we were on the way to the Candy Kingdom and I was telling Jake MY stories. He listened every carefully.

Jake: okay... you arm.

Me: Oh yea, I was fighting this undead monster because it kept attacking villages, so I went to fight the creature, and it bite and tore off my arm. I killed it and I also got a replacement.

Jake: What was it called?

Me: I think a Mowgi... I don't remember.

When I got done talking we were at the kingdom. As we walked I kept on getting glares from people or they ran away. But when we got to the castle door Banana Guards stopped us.

Banana Guard 1: What do you want?

Jake: To see PB.

Banana Guard 2: Oh hey Jake, okay.

They opened the door but when we got to the lab PB wasn't visible.

Me: This place has changed a lot.

Jake: Yea, PB always does.

As we walked around PB yelled at me to "get out!" and she had a knife.

Me: PB, calm down.

PB: STAY AWAY!

Marceline came out from behind her.

Marcy: Not another step.

She threatened me.

Me: Marcy-

She hit me with the blunt side of her ax. Jake tried helping me but I got up. I felt my face and I felt blood.

Me: HOLD ON!

PB: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

I went to my duffel bag to pull out the hat, Marcy took it the wrong way.

Marcy: YOU KILLED FINN!

Me: NO!

I put it on only to have them gasp.

Me: See I am Finn.

PB dropped the knife.

Me: I'm fine, you guys need to keep your chill.

Marcy: I thought you were someone else because those were mob bosses that dropped you off.

Me: I befriended the mob bosses so they would protect me in my sleep from other Mowgi.

Marcy: *Sigh* Yea it's really you Finn.

After everything that happened, I told them what happened in the mystery land. They thought it was interesting and honestly it was fun talking about. Also PB kept notes just in case. When I was done me and Marcy went to the balcony. 

Me: I thought of you a lot.

Marcy: I missed you to.

Me: Did you move on or did you wait?

Marcy: I-I couldn't. I waited.

Me: I love you Marcy.

Marcy: I waited 5 years to here those words.

Me: Oh.

Marcy: I love you so much.

Me: I have a question.

Marcy: What was that?

I got on one knee: Will you marry me?