Last moments of Ooo

Finn

I was sitting in the tree house playing BMO with Jake. I won some, he won some games. But he noticed something was wrong with me because I was a little more down than usual.

Jake: Hey man, whats up.

Me: I'm leaving Ooo tomorrow.

Jake: WHAT!?!?

Me: I learned that I should spend the rest of my short life, so I want to do something new.

Jake was sad: What do you mean and will you be back?

Me: My great grandfather came to me last night telling me I don't have many years left and I might.

Jake: Dude you cant leave me yet. Not now.

Me: Then lets go on one more adventure together.

Jake: Okay.

Marceline 

I am at the Candy Kingdom because of Finn leaving, I am telling people who came after I sent people cards of what is happening and here is the important people that came: Princess Bubblegum, surprisingly Simon and Fire Princess, and me.

PB: Why is Finn leaving?

Me: Sadly, there is a prophecy that says Finn will die soon, so he wants to see outside of Ooo.

Simon: Will he be back?

Me: I don't know exactly.

Lemon Grab: This is UNACCEPTABLE.

No one listened to him.

Fire Princess mumbling: Bet its just so he can try to get back together with me.

Me: I heard that. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT!?!?

FP surprised: Um... He tried doing stuff like that before.

PB: CALM DOWN!

I walked away for a few seconds, enough for PB to take over. I can't believe this.

Me: I can't believe this. 

When I came back I said this. But the was talking so I yelled for them to stop.

Me: HEY EVERYONE, We are going to give Finn a goodbye party.

They all agreed that that was a good idea. Could this really be the last time I see Finn. I hope not.

 One day and 3 hour later

Simon tried comforting me because he knew I was sad.

Simon: Look Marcy, I hate to see you like this.

Me: I'm sorry... I just... Don't want him to go.

Simon: No one does Marcy. But we have to deal, let him live the best of his last moments living.

Me almost crying: Simon, what will I do.

Simon: I don't know but one thing I do know, He will be back, not for us, but you.

I just realized what happened the past week. Now I was crying.

Finn

Me: Hey Jake, lets go to the dock.

Jake: Not even one more goodbye to the tree house?

Me: No i'm ready.

We were halfway to the dock when I noticed It was quiet around.

Me: I can't believe i'm leaving.

Jake: I know, It's just I hate having to deal with you leaving. It hurts so much.

Me: Yea, wanna sing one last song together.

Jake: Yea.

Both of us: Come along with me, to the butterflies and bee's. We will wonder through the forest, and do so as we To a cliff under a tree. Where we can gaze upon the water. As an everlasting dream. All of my collections. I'll share them all with you. Maybe by next summer. We won't have changed our tunes. We still want to be. With the butterflies and bees. Making up new numbers. And living so merrily. All of my collections. I'll share them all with you. I'll be here for you always. And always be with you. Come along with me. And the butterflies and bees. We can wander through the forest. And do so as we please. Living so merrily.

When we finished the song we were far enough away to see people waiting at the dock. It looks like they are waiting on me.

Them: Finn.

They were and after ten minutes of a few people, Ice King came up to me crying.

IK: I PROMISE I WONT DO ANYTHING BAD! I'LL LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE TILL YOU GET BACK! I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Me:Thanks.

And after that encounter a talked to a few more people. Then I saw Marceline. I'm going to do this.

Me: Heya

Marcy: Hey.

Me: Can I sit here?

Marcy: please.

Me: So I have something to tell you Marcy.

Marcy: What?

Me: I... I... I love you.

Marcy: I love you too.

Me: Really?

Marcy: Yea, since you got over PB I started thinking you were cute.

We got closer together.

Me: I liked you since after I got over PB but I thought you were too cool for me.

Marcy: Looks like we were in the same boat.

We stood up and started towards the group, but before we got there we looked into each others eyes. We moved closer until we kissed. This time it felt right. Everyone in the background started cheering. I guess they were watching, and when I say everyone I mean everyone besides FP because she left. We let go 2 minutes later.

Marcy: I guess this is goodbye.

Me: I guess it is.

I got to the end of they dock onto my boat. I yelled goodbye as the boat started moving. But when I turned I was thinking "No matter how far apart we are-"

Marceline

"We will always be together I love you."

Author notes

Thank you all for reading this far in this story. Any questions I will answer it. SO IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT PART!!!