Last Adventure part 2

Marceline

The 3 of us went to were Fire Queen said the water monster is.

Finn: Alright, it doesn't seem to be here. I'll go to the top of the hill to see if it comes from over there, you 2 stay here.

Me: Finn, do you have to leave me.

Finn: I won't be too long.

Finn started climbing, but when he wasn't visible FQ pulled out something that looked like a dagger.

Me: What are you doing?

FQ: Something I should've done a long time ago.

She pointed the dagger at me.

Me: That won't do anything.

FQ: Oh yes it will, see it is courtesy of the Nightoshpere.

Marcy: Okay, um... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!

FQ: I WANT FINN!

Me: You had your time and you blew it-

All of the sudden I felt weak and I fell to my knee's.

Me: What's going on?

FQ: Feel weak? See when you had your drink I had someone spice it up for you... to make this easier.

She went to stab me and I closed my eyes. When I opened them Finn was in the way.

FQ: OH MY GLOB!!!!

She started running away. Finn fell down and I was beside him and of course I was crying.

Me: FINN!!!!!!!

Finn coughing up blood: Hey- Just in time.

Me: WHY?

Finn: I love you Marcy, I-I couldn't live without you.

Me: I can't without you!!

I was crying so hard.

Me: Please don't die, plea-se.

Finn slowly closed his eyes. Next thing I know I didn't think. I pulled out the knife and bit his neck. I realized it shortly after that I did this. That was when I also realized he wasn't breathing.

Me: NOOOOO!!!!!

3 minutes earlier

Finn

I was looking around before I realized there was no den for the beast down there. I looked back down at the girls to see FQ pointing a knife at Marcy. I quickly got down as fast and quiet as possible. I got closer and closer till FQ charged Marcy. Without thinking I jumped in front of the knife, but I was smiling through this. Next thing I know I fell over and saw Marcy.

Me coughing up blood: Hey- Just in time.

Marcy: WHY?

Me: I love you Marcy, I-I couldn't live without you.

Marcy: I can't without you!!

Marcy: Please don't die, plea-se.

I blacked out but I woke up at dawn seeing no one around. I quickly ran to Marcy's to see what happened. When I got there I knocked on the door to have a sad Marcy to a surprised and happy Marcy and she jumped on me.

Marcy: YOUR ALIVE!!!

Me: Yup I am.

Marcy: How?

She looked around me to notice I had apparently bit marks.

Marcy: Your a vampire.

Me: Really, because I just ran in the sun getting here.

Marcy: Vampires have their own set of abilities... I guess you have immunity to sun and you don't change color. But that's all we know right now.

Me: Soo, we still getting married?

She blushed: YES!!

Me: Hold on, before you jump on me, let's go tell Jake and PB.

Marcy: Okay.

So we went off to tell the others what happened, Jake was sorry for sending us and confused about the vampire bit (and he told me finally what tier 15 was but I already knew), PB was most excited for us and she did some quick experiments on me to see my powers, she says it'll take a week before I get my best abilities. After all that we went to her house.

Marcy: That was actuality fun.

Me: Yea.

Marcy: You want to know I want kids.

Me: Me too.

We started making out all through the house and then we went upstairs onto the bed.

Fire Queen

I killed Finn, it was me, i'm scared to see what happens.

Cinnamon Bun: My queen, here is a message from your father.

Me: Hand it to me.

Dear my daughter,
You failed to get a husband. Not even the boy you dumped, please darling let me rule again and find your future husband and i'll give you the crown.
Love,
Your Father

Okay father I will.

Thank you for reading this far