Last Adventure part 1

Marceline

He... proposed to me? I thought this would never happen, well I wanted him to for a long time if he came back, but I never thought he would.

Me: Really?

Finn: Yes, I mean it.

Me: YES!!!

He got up and we kissed. The day was here, we will be together.

PB was watching: WOW!! YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE!

Finn: thanks. I, of course glared at PB.

PB: I can't believe I witnessed that.

Finn: Yea.

~~~1 week later~~~

Jake: So, when are you moving in together?

Me and Finn blushed

Me: Uhh, we haven't decided.

Finn: Yea.

Jake slid over a paper: Here is a quest for the returning Finn.

Me: Why aren't you going?

Jake: I have KIDS.

That word hit me, that's what I want with Finn. But I won't tell him for a little while.

Finn waving his hand in my face: Marcy, you want to go to the Fire Kingdom with me as our first time together.

Me: oh uh, yea.

Finn: Nice.

We are going on our first adventure together as a couple... Could this day get any better.

Jake: FP says there is a water creature tormenting the citizens, she wants Finn and anyone else who will go with.

Finn: So Marceline could go.

Jake: Duh...

After breakfast we were on our way to the kingdom. When we got there we went to were FP was sitting.

Me and Marceline: Hey Fire Princess.

FP: You can call me Fire Queen.

She turned to look at us.

FQ: FINN?!?!

Finn: Yes. That is the fastest someone recognizes me.

FQ: How could I forget a face like yours.

Me: What?

FQ: Hello Marceline.

Finn: So, you needed help.

FQ: Yes follow me.

Author Notes

Sorry it's so short I was rushed to finish. So Finn and Marceline are getting married. Say what you think in the comments below. SO, IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER THEN PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!