Anger

Su Jin was furious. Sure, she had lied openly but she usually got away with it in the nine heavens so why should mount Kunlun be different. And why was Ye Hua angry? it wasn't the first time she'd said something about their impending marriage, again, she usually said it within the celestial royal family but everyone knew she was going to marry Ye Hua, didn't they? It was inevitable, she'd grown up with him and loved him like no one else would, since he was hellbent on marrying for love, who else would he marry if not her?

She sighed loudly to herself and the entourage that was leading her back to the nine heavens. Ye Hua had kicked her out of the mountain after the little episode, it wasn't her fault he was angry, it was that woman's fault. If she hadn't told Ye Hua what she said, he wouldn't be angry. To make matters worse, Su Jin didn't know the other woman's name and she had not seen that face in the nine heavens, it wasn't a face that one could forget easily. Still, she wanted to punish the woman, she had to find a way. No one was allowed to make her Ye Hua angry and get away with it.

She was good at punishing those that offended Ye Hua, her soon to be husband was too nice for his own good therefore it was her duty to ensure nobody took advantage of that. She needed to take her rightful place beside him as soon as possible so she had more power to punish and reward on his behalf. Her birthday was coming up, in less than eleven months from now. She knew what she wanted from the Sky lord. She smiled. Life would be perfect soon.

She got to the nine heavens and stomped into her rooms in the first prince's palace. The first prince was Ye Hua's birth father and her foster father. The empty rooms she passed by reminded her once again that Ye Hua had moved into his own palace and was far away from her even when he was in the nine heavens. Of course, that had not stopped her from randomly showing up with food and other items, she had to take care of her future husband. An idea struck her and she immediately set out to gather ingredients to make Ye Hua's favorite food, it would reduce his anger towards her even though she thinks the anger is both misguided and misdirected.

Mo Yuan watched Ye Hua slowly place the last jar on the ground and stiffly stand up. To the world, he looked like his usual self - the gentle crown prince who doesn't get mad and handles everything with a sense of detachment. But Mo Yuan saw the rage that was almost bubbling through his skin. Whatever annoyed him was major, likely personal, Ye Hua was less inclined to expend emotions on work or politics. He was scarily good at compartmentalizing.

"What happened?" Mo Yuan asked as he let out a deep breath

"Nothing to worry about" Ye Hua replied "Da ge should focus on his upcoming seclusion"

"Di di should answer the question so Da ge doesn't spend his entire seclusion worrying"

"You're trying to guilt me into sharing my burdens" Ye Hua replied while folding himself into the position next to his brother

"Is it working?" Mo Yuan asked with a smile as he drank from the cup in front of him

"You know it is"

"So tell this brother, what is bothering you"

"Su Jin is announcing to the whole world that we are getting married" Ye Hua stated matter of factly

"And..." His twin prompted without blinking. It wasn't the first time the misguided girl had said something stupid. By his estimates, it wouldn't be the last, some people were too far gone to save

"And nothing, I'm not marrying her and I'm angry she's telling people that I am"

"I know you're not marrying her but is that the real reason you are angry? Su Jin always spouts nonsense and you always ignore her. In fact I believe you have evolved to the point where she is invisible. So what exactly is making you angry this time? could it be you're worried someone would hear her?"

Ye Hua blushed, he should have know his brother would call him on his bullshit. Su Jin had never made him angry, she lacked the power to do so. Bai Qian on the other hand stirred every emotion in him. He found that he wasn't really angry at what Su Jin had said. If he was being completely honest, he wasn't that angry she said it to Bai Qian but he was furious that Bai Qian believed the lie completely. Couldn't she see how much he was trying to get her attention? how much he loved her? He'd thought he was making progress with her. The conversation had been proof that the progress was all in his mind. He sighed deeply.

"There is someone you like, who is she? I see I have missed a lot" Mo Yuan said, watching the varying emotions flashing across his brother's face

"It's not a big deal. She doesn't know I like her" Ye Hua murmured

"My brother in love is a big deal. Why haven't you told her?"

"It's difficult."

"Don't worry, you have da ge here to guide you. I also have someone in my heart and plan to tell her once I get out of seclusion" He replied slinging an arm over Ye Hua's shoulder and pulling him into a side hug

"Really? who? who has caught the eye of the great Mo Yuan, the celibate god of war?"

"You shouldn't tease me when you're asking for my help" He pulled away

"Who says I'm asking for your help?"

Mo Yuan looks at him then takes a deep breath and closes his eyes

"This brother apologizes. Da ge, you have to help me" Ye Hua pleaded, slinging his arm across his brother's shoulder mirroring Mo Yuan's earlier move

Mo Yuan opened his eyes and smiled "I will. Unfortunately you have to wait till I get out of here. Try to not ruin things before then"

Ye Hua nodded enthusiastically.

The brothers talked a little more before Ye Hua left his twin in the cave.

A/N: This was scheduled to post on Sunday but I entered the date wrong (set it for next year :) , I just noticed the mistake. Next chapter will still post on Sunday. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting