Revealed

The energy disturbance woke Mo Yuan before the noise got close enough to reach him; by the time the noise was close enough, he was fully dressed and walking out of his room. Unsurprisingly, Ye Hua was also coming out of his room. They walked towards the main hall of kulun together running into the disciples who were no doubt on their way to get their master.

There were five soldiers - heavenly guards, by their uniform waiting in the hall. Mo Yuan took his seat on the platform while his twin sat beside him. He motioned for the guards to speak. They looked at each other before one of them stepped forward.

"High god, Crown prince" the guard bowed in greeting "there has been an incident in Xiwu palace and the Heavenly Emperor has requested the presence of the Crown prince to resolve it"

"What was the incident?" Ye Hua asked

"Your highness, this one does not know. We were simply given instructions to come to Kunlun and return with the Crown prince for an urgent matter. The matter itself was not disclosed to us" the guard replied

Mo Yuan looked at Ye Hua who shook his head slightly and sighed; Ye Hua had no idea what it was about. If it was serious enough that Ye Hua was being summoned by the emperor in the middle of the night, it was serious enough for him to go with his brother.

"Let's go then" Mo Yuan said as he stood up and headed towards the door followed closely by Ye Hua and then the guards.

It was immediately obvious that something had happened when they got to the nine heavens; there were too many people bustling about. Even the forever daylight of the city could not explain it. The group walked towards the main hall of Xiwu palace where they were met with a baffling sight: Su Jin sat silently sobbing on the floor next to General Li looking like Ye Hua who bowed so lowly, it almost looked like he was flat on the floor. It almost looked like their arrival made the two fall deeper into their various actions with Su Jin's sobs gaining volume.

"Ye Hua greets everyone" Ye Hua said as the door closed behind the twins

"Ye Hua, what's the meaning of this? Why is there someone masquerading as you?" the emperor asked

"General Li's looks are part of the battle strategy for the war against the mermaid clan remnants. I needed someone trustworthy and capable" Ye Hua replied

"Trustworthy?" Yang Cuo asked "He forced himself on your sister"

"Impossible" Mo Yuan said, from his seat, drawing all attention to himself

"High god?" Sang Ji asked

"The spell used for changing the General's looks is Zhe Yan's. While it doesn't restrict the actions of the person borrowing the face, it has a significant backlash. The General will not be as he is if he had forced the princess." Mo Yuan concluded.

"High god, why would I lie about such a thing?" Su Jin asked

Mo Yuan smirked internally, he had an idea but he did not respond, rather he walked to the general "hit her"

"High god, this lowly one would not dare" the general replied, attempting to sink lower into the ground

Mo Yuan sighed; "General Li, I'm trying to demonstrate the strength of this spell and you are the only one that can help. So, hit her lightly, I'd prefer you not get killed by the backlash, Princess hold out your hand" He finished, voice rising to the level where both parties realized he was not taking any arguments.

The General tapped Su Jin's wrist with barely enough force to displace air, less than a second later, the general was thrown against the doors with enough force to bruise