Chapter 9

Y'all are going to hate me for this but I'm switching point of views ahahahahahaaaaa

Also stream the song above and follow @eivxssa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONAH

Messages: Jonah and Rheana

R: it's official. We'll be there Monday afternoon

J: dopeeeee

I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and skip down the stairs to tell the boys.

I get to finally see my best friends after half a year!!!

Sliding into the living room, I see Corbyn and Daniel on the big couch watching some discovery channel documentary, and Jack and Zach sitting on their phones in the beanbags. 

I go to the little couch and spread out, a happy smile on my face. 

I look around, observing my best friends. Corbyn looks super invested in whatever show he's watching with Daniel, while the giraffe on the other hand, looks about ready to fall asleep with his eyes drooping shut. Corbyn must've forced him to watch it. Looking over at Jack, I see he's kinda bored looking, so he just just be scrolling through Instagram or replying to snaps. Zach however, is kinda smiling at his phone. He must be texting this 'mystery girl' he keeps telling us about. My son is growing up, *imaginary sniffling*. 

Daniel snaps out of whatever daze he was in and cocks his head to the side a little bit. "What's with you?" He asks. 

I stand up in front of the tv. (Corbyn looks at me with a death glare before pausing the show). Jack senses something is happening and sets his phone down. Zach looks up, but goes back to his phone. Daniel is still confused but knows something is about to happen so doesn't question it. 

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT" I declare to the boys, who are all looking up at me. 

"No shit Sherlock" I hear Corbyn mutter under his breath, clearly pissed at me. He looks up at me from his spot on the couch, his arms crossed sassily against his chest. "So what is it then?"

I shoot him an annoyed look before I speak. "My best friends are coming to stay with us for a couple weeks!" I can hardly suppress the excitement bubbling inside me. All I want to do is jump up and down like a 5 year old.

Ahhhhhhh I'm so excitedddddd!!!!

Zach, without looking up from the rectangle with a leather cow print case, says distractedly "Ok cool bro." And goes upstairs, still staring at his phone. 

 I roll my eyes at the ignorant child. He didn't hear a word I just said.

Corbyn, however seems to have forgotten that he is extremely mad at me for interrupting Mars: A Mystery, and now looks extremely excited. "Who's coming??"

"Rheana and Kylie. They're spending two weeks with us while we're on break." I feel like a little kid again I'm literally bouncing a little. 

CORBYN

Wait... Kylie is coming?? For a whole two weeks??? No. Hecking. Way. Now I can work on finally making a move. 

I look ruefully at the tv, where Mars: A Mystery is paused. I turn it off and get up from the couch. I glance at Daniel, who I swear for a second looked extremely relieved. I don't know why though I mean, he should be disappointed that I turned off such an interesting documentary.