Chapter 2: Direwolves and Dragon eggs

Rheanesa laughed gleefully as she dodged the thrust of Robb's sword. Her long silver hair flowing behind her, and her violet eyes filled with mirth. She parried his blow, dancing around the training yard gracefully.

Rheanesa Targaryen was a beautiful young girl, just as lovely and sweet as her mother had been before her

Rheanesa Targaryen was a beautiful young girl, just as lovely and sweet as her mother had been before her. She had her mother's face and tan complexion, though, she was not as dark as the people of Dorne. Rheanesa had her father's coloring, bright silver hair and deep violet eyes.

She also had Rheagar's skills with a sword, she was one of the best sword fighters in the north; his love of learning, when Rheanesa disappeared she could usually be found in the library with her nose in a book; she also had his kindness, often traveling down to the lower villages and caring for the people; and she had inherited his musical talents, she loved to sing and was requested to do so many times at feasts, and once she had learned of her father's fondness of the harp she had begged and pleaded to learn how to play it herself.

All in all, Rheanesa Targaryen was the perfect mixture of the best of both her parents, and she was proud to resemble such a brave, noble man, and a kind, gentle woman.

Jon and Theon stood off to the side, watching the fight with amused eyes. Their fights were always well matched; Rheanesa was the best swordswoman at the keep after Robb and Jon, but that was to be expected after growing up surrounded by boys. Lord Stark had thought it a good idea that Rheanesa learn to defend herself, so along with the normal classes that ladies took Rheanesa also had to attend the boy's lessons as well.

"Come on Robb! Don't let that girl best you!" Theon called from the sidelines

Jon smirked, he was very proud of his sister, "Rheanesa's not just any girl; she's the best female warrior we have."

Theon chuckled, "She's alright... for a lass." A mischievous smile played on his lips.

Jon frowned, "Oh please Theon, we've all seen her best you."

The boy's banter had caught Robb's attention, and he glanced back at them and sent them a small grin. His distraction gave her the upper hand, and he was knocked to the ground by Rheanesa, and their battle came to an end with the tip of her sword pointed at the young lord's throat.

"Do you yield?" She questioned breathlessly smirking down at him

Robb chuckled and raised his hands in submission, "Yes, yes I yield. You have won this round."

Rheanesa nodded proudly and reached down to help Robb off the ground, "Now, I believe we have a little lord who need's help with his archery."

The four of them moved out of the trailing circle a bit ways over to the archery ring. They began setting everything up while they waited for Bran to come down from his lesson with Measter Luwin.

Once Bran had arrived the lesson began, though it seemed as though it was not going well. At every miss Bran let out a groan of despair. Once more, he tried to hit the target, and hit a barrel instead. Robb let out a deep laugh while Rickon and Job snickered as well.