Cell

Upon Aizawa's request, Shinsou led the three UA pro heroes to the alley that Uzuki was kidnapped from. Aizawa felt bad that he was making Shinsou do this, but Shinsou was determined to do whatever he could to save the vigilante that had saved him so many times prior.

Aizawa and Yamada were busy tying up the downed villains. Apparently, they were just considered canon fodder, but the fact they had so many villains on hand was worrying. Shinsou apparently had left the groceries in the alley, and they were strewn all over the floor.

Nezu was busy inspecting the area that the portal had appeared from, while Yamada and Aizawa inspected the damage to the ground and the bloodstains. Yamada cringed when he saw the damage; Shinsou had pointed out that the small crater on the ground was from when a man ambushed them from above, and Yamada was just worried out of his mind for the vigilante.

Shinsou just looked so miserable seeing the damage and the blood, Aizawa couldn't help but pity the boy and handed over a juice pack that the teen took gratefully.

------------------

"I think someone should accompany Shinsou home and explain the situation to his parents. Since he did escape the villains, they might try to come after him." Nezu said.

After finally getting some sort of lead after so long, Aizawa had almost dropped from exhaustion right there in the alley. Yamada volunteered to take the teen, and practically forced Aizawa to agree to go back to school, and huddle into his sleeping bag and sleep.

"So... are you friends with Uzuki? You seem concerned about him." Yamada asked.

"I wouldn't say friends... acquaintances at best." Shinsou lied, his heart pounding when he forced himself to say he wasn't friends with the crazy bubbly green haired teen. Midoriya had made it very clear their friendship and mentor student relationship should remain a secret, since villains might use Shinsou to get to Midoriya and he didn't want Shinsou to lose his chance at UA because he was friends with a vigilante.

"Huh." Was all the voice hero said as they walked solemnly beside each other

"What .. about you?" Shinsou hesitantly asked, looking up to look at Yamada.

"Honestly... I'm worried about him. He took a hit for me, right in the chest. I swore, if he hadn't been running around these few weeks, I would have thought he'd be dead." Yamada admitted, not knowing that Shinsou knew exactly what injuries that Midoriya had gotten. "You saw him at the entrance exam. You saw how recklessly he acted in order to protect everyone. I'm worried that one day, he's gonna end up dying for real trying to protect someone."

Shinsou hissed at his friend's recklessness, he slouched even more. Yamada just pat him on the back, "Don't worry about it, kid. He'll make it. We all know how strong he is."

Shinsou didn't know if the hero was trying to console him or himself.

------------------

"Shh." Kayama shushed her friend, as footsteps echoed down the hallway once again. They were already given food and water, as were all the other prisoners, so they didn't know why the villains were back.

"Which cell do we dump him in?"

Kayama froze. They caught another person.

"The other cells are filled with rotting corpses and people. Just dump him in the one next to the heroes."

The villains tapped some card against their cell door, and it swung open. They dumped a person with a bloody hoodie into the cell, before slamming the door shut. Kayama couldn't tell what colour the hoodie was; there wasn't enough light and the hoodie was way too bloody.