Declaration

Everyone stared at the laughing boy, like he had a screw loose or something.

He probably did, given he was bleeding out, and was cackling like a maniac.

"What?" He asked, staring at Shigaraki, who still had that damned hand on his face. He couldn't see Shigaraki's expression, but he was sure that Shigaraki was currently very, very confused, angry, mad, confused even more, upset, on the verge of throwing a man child tantrum, and even more confused.

"Do you want me to say, "Oh no! I'm still quirkless! Ahhh! What should I do?" ?" Midoriya asked sarcastically, "Like seriously, Facepalm. Quirkless people exist, ya know. There is a difference between eighty percent and a hundred percent. That's literally a twenty percent difference, Facepalm."

Still completely and utterly confused, Shigaraki just replied as his head spun from the revelation, "I know there's a difference."

"You do? I'm so proud of you Facepalm! Gold star for maths!" Midoriya grinned.

Shigaraki finally managed to get his bearings, when he finally snarled at the quirkless vigilante, "SHUT UP BRAT!"

---------------------

Bakugou was just sitting on the ground, stunned. He hadn't even seen the Nomu move, and he was wondering why he hadn't been slashed open yet.

"He's... quirkless!? No way!" Sero yelped, "He's lying, right? He's just trying to unnerve them."

Shinsou shook his head. "He is. He always has been. But he's still Midoriya Izuku. Regardless if he has as quirk or not."

"Of course!" Kaminari grinned, "Izuku is always Izuku!"

"But... how is he still standing!?" Mineta demanded.

"Well... would it matter anyway? If he had a quirk, he'll be quirkless now, wouldn't he? Isn't it better that he's quirkless so he's still fine, kero?" Asui asked.

"If he's quirkless... and he kicked all our butts in hero training... what would he do if he had a quirk!?" Ashido yelled.

"Well he doesn't!" Shinsou snapped.

---------------------

Shigaraki snarled. Uzuki was quirkless? The vigilante that had been such a huge pain in their butts for so long was quirkless!?

Midoriya was clearly not thinking straight. He was stumbling, and couldn't even walk in a straight line properly. He was clearly drugged and out of it.

"Nomu!" Shigaraki snarled.

The Nomu charged at Midoriya, who was in absolutely no shape to dodge it. Yagi pushed the boy out of the way, tanking the hit. He attempted to grapple the Nomu, but that got nowhere.

"Get the kid!" Shigaraki yelled hysterically. He was mad. Very mad. He was violently scratching at his neck as his blood burned in anger. He had been toying with them, playing with them.

Shigaraki hated being toyed with.

But All Might was there to protect the kid. There was only one way to get Uzuki.

Get rid of All Might.

"Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable? You know what!? I'm angry! I'm angry that the world categorises the same violent acts as heroic or villainous. Deciding what's good and what's bad! What's with this - "

He was very rudely interrupted by one green haired student.

"Of course you would say that! Are you that dumb, Facepalm?" Midoriya slurred. His vision was starting to blur, but Shigaraki was right in the middle of his vision, perfectly focussed. "You say that right after you tried to kill a kid like... i dunno... ten times? Twenty? How many people have you guys tortured and killed, huh?"