Hosu

Lucky for them, Yamada had decided in Tokyo for them to put on their hero outfits, though for all the wrong reasons. Yamada thought that wearing them would make the people recognise who he was, and be less inclined to speak against the young quirkless student while in the presence of a pro hero.

"Deku, sit down." Yamada ordered, getting up from his seat. He ran out in front of the Nomu, and fired off a controlled yell at the monster.

The Nomu was sent flying out of the train into a wall, and Yamada just peered out of the hole in the wall, Midoriya getting up from his seat to look as well.

"I thought I said sit."

"Don't wanna."

"Everyone! Get back to your seats! The villain is gone!" A police officer announced, keeping an eye on the injured hero lying in the crater on the train floor.

"Yeah! We're heading out!" Yamada announced, nodding at the police officer, before grabbing Midoriya and leaping out of the train, in the direction where the Nomu had fallen.

They didn't expect to come face to face with Enji frying the Nomu.

"I wanted to find the Hero Killer, but now I'm caught up in this." Enji sighed, "Mic, bring your silly intern somewhere else. Don't get in my way."

--------------------

"This is ridiculous!" Yamada screeched as he blasted a sound wave at a flying Nomu.

Midoriya ducked as he dodged a punch from another Nomu, rolling out of harms way.

"Where's Manual when you need him?!" A blonde with a red bandana yelled.

"Last time I checked, he was patrolling a few blocks from here!" A hero with horns replied as he tried to struggled against the Nomu.

"Hey! Present Mic, right?" The blonde yelled, turning, "Can you try to put out the fires by disrupting the air molecules?"

"I can try!" He replied, but had to duck again when the flying Nomu swept down again. "Deku, help the people and evacuate. This is too much for you to handle!"

"But you'll get hurt!" Midoriya yelped.

"We're heroes! We can handle this! Go!" Yamada urged him, and Midoriya sighed, not wanting to argue, and ran off.

The Nomus didn't seem as powerful as the one at the USJ. Yamada, and the other heroes, should be able to hold them off.

"I should have left you on the train." Yamada sighed, before yelling at the fire, barely managing to pull it out before the winged Nomu tried to attack him again.

He blinked, before screeching, "Dammit. You guys had to mention Manual. Is Deku still here!?"

"You mean the kid in the green hoodie?"

"No. He ran off already!"

Yamada screeched again, "I really should have left him on the train."

--------------------

Iida found himself face to face with Akaguro.

He didn't know how it turned out like that.

Mizushima had decided to let Iida patrol on his own to increase his deductive skills and handling skills, and was hiding in the alleyways watching his intern deal with the different problems, mentally taking down what he needed to improve while keeping an eye out for any suspicious figures hiding in the alleyways.

Apparently, he didn't notice the Hero Killer lingering on the rooftop.

Akaguro had jumped the hero, stabbing him in the shoulder as Mizushima let out a small yelp in pain. He didn't want to alert Iida. He was too young to have to deal with Akaguro at this point of time. He just hoped that whatever happened, Iida wouldn't be anywhere near him.