USJ: Secrets Out

"UZUKI IS HERE!? WHERE!?" Kaminari yelped, looking around.

"Shut up, idiot! You'll attract more attention to us! Obviously Izuku is Uzuki!" Jiro smacked him lightly, hissing. She herself couldn't believe it, but all the evidence was practically staring at them in the face and they were the ones that kept denying it.

Bakugou resisted the urge to facepalm. Of course Midoriya had to be Uzuki. The little quirkless Deku was always running into trouble somehow.

"Izuku is Uzuki!?" Kaminari shrieked once again, and this time Ojiro stuck his fluffy tail in Kaminari's face to shut him up. Everyone else was staring at the short boy with green hair, clad in a hoodie that was equally green.

"If you want to kill All Might then just go after him! Leave the students alone!" Midoriya growled.

"You! You've been a pain in our side for so long!" Shigaraki hissed, "I'm surprised you're still up and running after all we did to you!"

"Like you did much anyways. You're not so great without your friend, are you!?" Midoriya shot back.

"He's a bit occupied at the moment." Shigaraki gestured towards the large towering black figure beside him, before flexing a hand, "Do you want me to disintegrate you again?!"

"You never really disintegrated me! Just my wrist and shoulder. And then probably dislocated another shoulder! And maybe just broke a few ribs. Honestly, you didn't really hurt me much! Even your stupid lackeys did more damage than you! You're the literal definition of a facepalm. Look, you even have one on display as an example! Congrats! Want a gold star on being an exemplary student on how to facepalm? I mean, you are in a school, you know?" Midoriya angrily mocked.

Aizawa just glanced incredulously in Midoriya's direction. Shigaraki had obviously done quite a bit of damage to him, if anything Aizawa saw when he picked up the beaten and bloody child that he had almost mistaken for a corpse was any indication. And here he was, sassing his tormentors all the way to hell and back, albeit angrily.

Note to self - When normal, Izuku's teasing is just funny and lighthearted. When angry, his teasing is downright insulting and degrading and he didn't know why but it felt so good watching the problem child annoying the villains to no end.

"Izuku. Stay and protect them. I'll take care of the villains." Aizawa ordered.

"No!" Midoriya protested. "You and I both know you cannot take all of them down."

Aizawa and Midoriya had a mini staring contest, before Midoriya sighed, and turned away.

"Fine. Only because you'll fight better with less distractions." Midoriya relented, gritting his teeth.

"Tch. Problem child."

Aizawa let his capture weapon flare out as he leapt down the stairs, his hair flying wildly behind him.

Three figures positioned themselves in front of Aizawa, but Aizawa erased their quirks and lashed his capture weapon, tossing them into the air and bashing their heads together. A heteromorphic villain rushed him, but Aizawa just stepped back, dodged the punch and spun into the villain's face, smashing his fist into the villain's face.

Aizawa grabbed the villain with his capture weapon, and swung under another punch, before kicking the attacker back into a group of villain and smashed the heteromorphic villain into the bunch, his weapon snaking back towards him before resting around his neck once again as his hair elegantly floated back down to his shoulders.

The Erasure Hero lashed out again, kicking and punching his way through the hoard of villains and generally being badass and kicking ass.

Midoriya stayed at the back of the group, as he constantly looked backwards in case any villain made their way up the stairs.