The Fight For Love | Original Version

How did you come upon this story? From the hotlist, a friend, a recommendation, etc?

Are you a FTR or RR?
xo, enjoy the story loves!

FTR = First Time Reader
RR = Re-Reader

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Whether you are a FTR or a RR, it would mean the absolute world to me if you could help support me as an author by reading this story on Inkitt. Just by reading on Inkitt, which is completely free, you would help me earn some money and since I'm currently a full-time student without a job... Every penny counts!

Although, I want you to know that you definitely don't have to if you don't want to!! This book is still going to be available to read on Wattpad in full, but the sequel (which is a continuation of this story) is exclusively on Inkitt.

Inkitt does also have offline reading for those of you who have asked!

If you're willing to help support me as an author by reading on Inkitt, please click the link in my bio! You can also find me on there under the same username @ trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

WATCH THE TFFL
OFFICIAL TRAILER!

YOU CAN ALSO FIND IT
ON YOUTUBE @ TRINITYSTORIES_XO LINK IN BIO

How do you like it?

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S U M M A R Y 

When Anastasia Stone gets betrayed by her best guy friend, also known as her crush, she leaves town with a broken heart. Now two years later, she's back in the chaotic town that once destroyed her. Although, she is no longer the same as before.

She's a fighter and it's time for her to return to the school that caused so many problems, but the worst part is... Nobody is going to know the real her because now, she's going to have to disguise herself as the girl she used to be.

What happens when she crosses paths with the deadliest street fighter in town, Ryder Gonzalez. Who also happens to be her fathers worst enemy and leader of the second strongest gang while Anastasia's dad is the first.

Anastasia's life isn't easy, especially since there's someone who wants her.

The infamous Ryan Slade, ex-member of Anastasia's dad's gang and now, leader of the third strongest in the state. He's always wanted Anastasia all to himself and he's willing to do anything to have her, even if that means drugging her into believing she's his.

Will her secret be revealed? Will there be love between enemies?

Follow Anastasia on her journey to fight for love...

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

JUST TO CLARIFY:

RY-DER is the leader of the 2nd strongest gang and RY-AN is the leader of the 3rd strongest gang.

I'm sorry that their names are so similar, a lot of people were getting confused!

RY-AN's name has been changed in the Rewritten Version. It is currently an ongoing story that you can find on my profile!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo

Please comment any recommendations you have!