13 | beginners luck

R Y D E R13 | beginners luck

R Y D E R
13 | beginners luck

It was getting late, so me and the guys headed to Blackfall. Reece is going to fight Ray and most likely knock him out, because he was my best fighter and has sometimes even beaten me.

When we got there, we headed over to the bar to sign in and get some water. We would usually get beer, but not if we are going to fight.

I might fight tonight, but I'm not sure because I'm still sore from yesterday's fight with Ray.

The guys and I went up close to the ring to watch the match that was currently going on, until it was time for Reece to fight.

There were two bulky guys and they both looked pretty beaten up, but they were still throwing punches left and right to knock their opponent out.

One guy was probably 6'5 with blonde hair while the other guy was about 6'3 with black hair and tattoos all over his back, he looked like he was going to win because his punches held more power.

Just as I thought, the guy with tattoos won and then it was time for Reece's fight.

"NEXT UP WE HAVE OUR NEW CHAMPION! RAY!" The crowd screamed as he made his way to the center of the ring.

"AND FIGHTING HIM TONIGHT WE HAVE RAZOR!" The crowd screams again when Reece walked up there.

I know that Ray won't be able to beat Reece, he is the best fighter in the second strongest gang.

One time here at the Underground, the best fighter in the Martinez gang fought Reece and lost, so there was no way Ray could defeat him.

"Aren't you too little to fight?" Reece asked.

"No" He replied.

"This is going to be a fast fight" Reece says getting into his fighting stance.

"It sure is" Ray said quietly while smirking.

"YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES" the ring announcer shouts before the bell went off.

*RING*

Right when the bell went off Ray threw a right hook to Reece's head, surprising him.