Sequel | The Fight For Redemption

Hey guys!!

Thank you for reading TFFL!!

The story continues in the sequel, THE FIGHT FOR REDEMPTION!!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S U M M A R Y

It's been 6 long years since she left and Anastasia is finally going back to the place she once called home, but she is not alone.

6 years ago, Ryder believed a lie, causing the love of his life to leave without a trace. After spending years full of failed attempts at finding her, he has finally moved on with someone else.

When a chance encounter causes them to meet again... Their lives would never be the same. Especially when drama arises as they get thrown into a storm of events.

Both promised to another, will the love they once had come back? Or is it gone forever?

But the true question to ask is... Can you love the one who broke your heart?

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

N O T E

"The Fight For Redemption" is now EXCLUSIVELY on INKITT

After having the sequel on Wattpad for a long time, I've decided to remove all of the chapters and take the book down completely.

As a full-time student without a job, I really need a way to start supporting myself and by reading on Inkitt you're helping me do that.

You don't have to pay a penny for anything, all you have to do is READ and you'd be helping me so much!!

The first book "The Fight For Love" will be staying on Wattpad in full.

If you would like to continue reading the story of Anastasia & Ryder in the sequel then you can find the full completed book on Inkitt. The link is in my bio!

Before you guys get mad or upset that I'm doing this, please know that you can still read the book completely for FREE and a plus side is that there are NO ADVERTISEMENTS.

All you have to do is download Inkitt, an app that is very similar to that of Wattpad.

It is completely free to use and as of right now the entire fight series has been posted on there!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

INKITT: THE FIGHT SERIES

The Fight For Love | ✓

The Fight For Redemption | ✓

The Fight For Survival | ✗

The Fight For Forever | ✗

The Fight For Love (Rewrite) | ✎

= Not currently writing

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

I just want you guys to know how thankful I am for all of your support.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm currently a full-time student without a job.

I'm trying to focus a lot on keeping my grades up but I need to start making money somehow so that I'm able to take care of my self and be less dependent on my family who does so much for me already.

Just by you reading my stories on Inkitt, you're giving me that chance. The chance to earn money so that I can support myself and all you have to do is read.

I'm sorry if you're unhappy that you have to go onto another app to finish the story, but it's not like I'm forcing you to pay for the rest.

I truly hope that you can understand where I'm coming from, but if you don't and you don't care to finish the story... That's ok too.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo