17 | i'm not cute, i'm sexy

A N A S T A S I A17 | i'm not cute, i'm sexy

A N A S T A S I A
17 | i'm not cute, i'm sexy

After I left Ryder's house, Brooke and I drove to our favorite club.

It wasn't a very far drive and when we pulled up I saw the sign that says The Vault in bright red.

Brooke and I both got out of my car as I parked and walked to the front entrance. The line was massively long, so like always I used my best weapon to get inside.

It's not like I used a real weapon because the greatest weapon a girl can use on a guy is their charms. I'm going to flirt my way in.

Brooke and I both walked to the hot guard letting people in and tried to walk in until he stopped us.

"You have to wait in line" he said as he grabbed my arm, making me turn around.

As I was turning around I sent a wink at Brooke and put my sexiest smile on. When he saw me his eyes widened a bit as he scanned my body, but then he gained his composure back.

"But the line is way too long.. Is there anything I can do so that my friend and I don't have to wait?" I ask looking up at him, biting my lip.

"I don't know miss" he said tense because I started running my hand up his abs.

I leaned up close to his ear and put my fingers on the belt buckles of his jeans. "Are you sure, maybe we can meet up later."

He smirked then pulled me closer. "How about you give me your number? Then you and your friend don't have to wait."

"Sure thing baby" I said kissing his cheek as I pulled away.

He handed me his phone and I put the number in before I handed it back. Brooke and I then turned around and walked in.

"Did you really give that guy your number?" Brooke asked as we walked to the bar.

"Hell no! I gave him Clay's number." I said grinning and we both started laughing.

"Oh my god! I can't wait to hear what happens. Clay is going to freak." she said still laughing.

"I know, I can't wait either." I said and sat down at the bar with Brooke.