28 | stay with me

R Y D E R28 | stay with me

R Y D E R
28 | stay with me

It was Monday night and I was at Blackfall watching Ray fight. I have to admit that for a girl, she is really good. I wonder who she really is...

The guys couldn't make it tonight, so I was by myself at the bar watching the fights. Tonight I didn't want to fight anyone because I just wasn't in the mood for it.

A little after Ray's last fight I decided to leave, so I walked to my car that I parked at the end of an alley.

I was about to get in and leave when I thought I heard something weird, so instead of getting into my car, I started walking towards it and noticed two guys and a girl.

One guy was holding onto the struggling girl while the other guy was holding up a gun.

"...We have a little fun with you." Is what I heard the guy with a gun say before I started running.

"Hey! Let her go!" I yelled and that distracted the two guys for a second.

When they were looking at me and not paying attention to the girl, she kicked them and broke herself free.

By the time I got to them, I noticed that the girl was Anastasia and she started fighting them off as I went to help.

We are both fighting the two guys for a little while when we both finally knocked them out. I was out of breath because they were pretty strong.

Once I turned my head to look at her, she had a scared look as she stared at something behind me and I look at her confused.

"Ryder!" She yelled running towards me and I turn around just in time to see another guy fire his gun at me twice.

I wait for the impact of the gun but I don't feel anything except myself hitting the floor. I opened my eyes and see Anastasia turn toward me, holding her stomach with a worried look before she falls.

"No..no..no! Please No!!" I yell catching her.

I softly put her down and kiss her forehead. Looking to my left I see a gun that I can reach that was from one of the other guys and I grab it. I fired two bullets at the man who shot Anastasia and watched him fall the the ground lifeless.