24 | fake bitchy friend act

A N A S T A S I A24 | fake bitchy friend act

A N A S T A S I A
24 | fake bitchy friend act

Monday morning I woke up before my alarm, so I rolled over on my bed and reached across my nightstand to turn it off.

Today is the day I go to school in my normal clothes. A part of me still doesn't want to because it would make it easier for people to find me, but the other part of me is actually really excited.

I did my daily morning routine and then went to look through my closet for what to wear.

In the end I picked out a white low cut crop top that ends just above my belly button with a black bralette, some black ripped jeans, my favorite leather jacket, and high heeled ankle leather boots.

Since I'm wearing a crop top, it shows off my belly button piercing and part of my rose hip tattoo.

Then for makeup, I put on powder foundation and filled in my eyebrows before I did a slight smokey eye with winged liner. For the rest of my face, I put some bronzer on my cheekbones and some blush on the apples of my cheeks to give my face some more color. Basically what I normally would wear when I do makeup.

After I finished getting ready, I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar to eat since I don't have time to make a full breakfast.

Heading to the garage, I looked at both of my babies and couldn't decide if I should drive my Lamborghini or my bike.

In the end, I went with my bike. So I grabbed my helmet, placing my book bag in the seat and hopped on when I closed it. Then left for school.

On the drive there, I decided that I was going to have some fun. When I finally drove into the parking lot everyone was staring at me.

I saw that Sydnie was about to park her car in her usual spot up front, but I sped up and pulled my bike in just before her. She honked at me, pissed, but I didn't care.

Taking off my helmet, I shook my long brown hair out as it fell down my back. Opening the seat I took out my book bag and placed it on my shoulder as I then put the helmet inside.