14 | this is bad, really bad

A N A S T A S I A14 | this is bad, really bad

A N A S T A S I A
14 | this is bad, really bad

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Ugh!" I groan, hitting my alarm until it turns off.

"Why does my face hurt so bad?" I said to myself as I got up from bed to get ready for school.

"Oh god" I mumbled when I looked into the mirror.

I looked terrible. I had a huge bruise on my jaw that I will barely be able to cover with concealer, a smaller bruise on my cheek, and some bruises on my ribs.

"Oh well.." I thought and started getting ready for school.

I did my hair and makeup and tried to cover my bruise as best as I could, but that didn't really do anything.

I changed into a big black hoodie, some baggy jeans and my sneakers, then made my way downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said when I entered the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie"

"Are you coming home late again?" I asked and grabbed a muffin to eat on the way to school.

"Yea, so can u pick up Kai today around 5?"

"Sure mom, bye!" I said as I headed out the door to start heading to school.

Luckily when I got to school, nobody was paying any attention to me because they were rushing to class.

As I was walking through the halls I was trying to keep my head down, so not many people notice me and it worked.

First period already started, so when I opened the door to my class everyone turned towards me.

I just put my head down and walked to the back of the class to sit down.

As I was walking someone stuck their foot out in an attempt to trip me, but I saw it and stepped over it.

Everyone was still looking at me, but at least I still had my hood covering most of my face.