34 | it's kind of a blur

A N A S T A S I A34 | it's kind of a blur

A N A S T A S I A
34 | it's kind of a blur

It's been six months since I lost my memory in an accident and I feel like a part of me is missing.

Ryan and I have been moving around a lot because of his job and I started fighting again.

I've been remembering some moves randomly and practicing them.

I'm already the best fighter again. I really like being in a gang, because it's like they are you're family.

When I asked Ryan a few months ago about my family he told me that they died in a car accident a few years back.

Things with Ryan have been getting slightly better. He does everything for me, but I still feel like something isn't right.

Ryan told me that tonight is our five year anniversary and that he has something special planned.

We just came to Rosewood the other day and I haven't been around so I told Ryan that I was going to go shopping.

Before when I would leave the house, Ryan would send one of his fighters with me to make sure I was safe and I didn't mind because it just showed how much he cares.

Now when I want to leave and go somewhere he lets me go alone, because I can handle my own.

I leave the gang house and start walking around the neighborhood when I see a park.

The park was beautiful with so many trees and flowers. They had an ice cream shop at the corner and I decided to go get some.

I walked in and waited in line to order. Right when I got in front of the line, the lady gasped.
"A-Anastasia?" She asked with watery eyes.

"No sorry, I'm Danielle." I said with a small smile and she frowned before replacing it with a smile.

"I'm sorry, you just look like someone I know." She said.

"It's ok, what happened to her?" I asked because I don't look like a lot of people and she seemed like she saw a ghost when she looked at me.

"She's 16 and she was kidnapped 6 months ago." She said wiping away a tear.