Chapter 3~Thomas's decision~

Two chapters in a row? I know right, crazy. I don't update often. But I'm trying to make it my goal to update as often as I can.

It's been about two weeks since the other three brought up the idea to Thomas. Within that time, Thomas has felt more anxiety then normal. So many of his actions were stopped and he stayed at home a few times then he should have. As of now, Thomas just go done spending time with his bestfriend, Joan. Joan had mentioned something about Thomas's behavior and how he hasn't been doing alot lately.

This got Thomas thinking, thinking about the pills. He sits on the couch and stares past the tv. Yeah, one of his favourite shows may be playing right now, but he is more focused on the thought of getting the pills. Afterall Logan did say to Thomas that the pills shouldn't harm Virgil.

He does this for about five more minutes before he grabs the remote and turns off the tv."Logan." Thomas summons.

"Yes Thomas?" Logan sunk in and stood with his arms crossed. His gaze locked onto Thomas.

"I have decided Logan...I'm going to try out anxiety pills atleast. I realize that if I'm going to actually work hard, anxiety can't hold me back. I'm not going today, but can you find some time in my schedule, which you made, to go to a pharmacy?" Thomas states with a sigh. He admits, he is a bit unsure about the pills. But he wants this.

Thomas and the other never told Virgil about this, they all agreed mabye it was best to not tell him." Of course Thomas. You have time tommorow to pick some up, after you record part of your video."

"Thank you Logan. I'll go tommorow...I feel like telling Virgil might be necessary...But you were right, telling him would be bad. Tommorow when I go, make sure Virgil is distracted so he can't tell what I'm doing. Please?" Thomas was a bit distressed about this whole thing.

"I'll have Patton do it. Goodbye." Logan says, before he sinks out. And just like that, Thomas was alone again. He felt a bit relieved and turned the tv back on.

I know this is short, but this is all I have the time to write. I will have the next chapter out hopefully this weekend.