Chapter 19~Janus~

So I made an announcement but most of you probably won't see it so I'll say to here. My wrist is in so much pain for some reason so I can't draw or practice violin. So instead I'll be working on Toxic. Besides we are close to finishing. I'm losing motivation for writing this story so I wanna finish it before I have the chance to give up. So updates will be coming more frequently.

Janus was walking through the mindscape. The halls were quiet and a bit dark since everyone but him were asleep. The deceitful side had attempted to fall asleep but something felt wrong to him. He had to figure it out if he was to get rest.

The only sound were Janus' footsteps echoing down the halls. The only light was the small flashlight he held. He didn't want to wake up anyone so he didn't bother to turn on the lights. When he enters the light sides hallway, the one where all their rooms sat he grew concerned. Janus froze in his place, the energy around here was weird. This is where the problem was at.

He tiptoes around and looks at each door. He attempts to locate where the energy was coming from. From Logan's door? No, the energy was weak there. Janus passes logics room and goes to Patton's. There wasn't any energy there either but it felt closer. Mabye it was from Roman? When Janus aprouches he feels the energy behind him. So it wasn't Roman, but from Virgil's room. When Janus turned around he gasped and nearly dropped his flashlight.

The energy was strong yes, but where the anxious sides door should have been, was just a wall. Janus aprouches the wall and touches a gloved hand to it. He knew Virgil wasn't in the darksides because he was just there.

He grew concerned as the energy began to fade and it seemed to be going down. But there were shadows moving along the wall, following the energy. Janus couldn't follow it but he had a feeling Virgil was somewhere they never been. He figured the shadows knew.

Janus would save this issue for tommorow and talk to the other sides about it. For now he must return to bed.

This chapter is supposed to be short. But I might add another chapter today. No promises.