Chapter 5~What happened!?~

Virgil shifts and groans in pain, his eyes flutter open and he gasps. He sits up and looks to his clock."W-what!?" He explains, realizing he slept through most of the day. He feels a slight amount of pain and looks around.

He holds his head for a momment before taking a deep breath, panic alarms were going off in his mind. He gets up and stumbles, walking feels weird to him. He heads to his mirror and looks at himself.

He notices his tear stained cheeks, his eye shadow smudged and messed up. He doesn't see any visible injuries so he sighs with releif and wipes his make up off with wipes. He replies the make up incase he gets summoned.

He thinks to himself.' What happened!? That hurt so bad? Mabye it was nothing. What if it happens again!?' He takes a deep breath before he can panick. He decided he won't tell the others about it.

He grabs his phone and his headphones, he knew listening to his music will calm him down. He plugs them in and clicks on his playlist. He takes deep breaths as his favourite songs play.  He sits on his couch and grabs his cat plushie. It was a gift from Patton and Logan, it helped alot. It was then, when Patton popped up.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton smiles as Virgil takes his headphones off." I made everyone cookies, and I also wanted to check on ya since I haven't seen you all day." He sets a plate of cookies on the coffee table, but the room shifted due to Thomas heading to his room. So the cookies were now on an end table and Virgil was on his bed.

"Thanks Patton, guess you could say, that was sweet of you." Virgil says with a slight smirk. Patton's eyes light up at the dad joke.

"Of course kiddo!!! I'm going to spend time in my room, Roman left for the imagination, and Logan is still working." He says, he walks over and ruffles Virgils hair."I'll make us pancakes tommorow, see you kiddo."

"Bye Patton." Virgil smiles and gives a slight little wave. When Patton leaves, Virgil sighs. He grabs a cookie and puts his headphones back on.

Somewhere else, same time

Down in the darksides sat a man in yellow, the liar we all know. He smirks, his eyes narrow. He knew about what Thomas has done. He knows he will be needed, afterall, how else will Thomas hide the anxiety pills from anxiety himself.