Chapter 10~He's okay~

Haha you know what's funny? Virgil isn't even one of my top three favourite sides. My top three are Logan, Deceit, and Roman. Also so,ething to know is there will be a few changes with the story line, it won't change anything right now. 

After a few hours, Patton was still curled up on the couch. He was so worried about his kiddo, Logan had left a couple hours ago so he could go check in with Thomas and help him work to edit videos. While Roman stayed with Patton, which the dad side is bassicly laying ontop of. Roman didn't mind though. It was only when Patton sighed when Roman said something." Padre if you want, I can go check on him?" He suggests as he pauses the Disney movie he had put on. Patton realized he never noticed it was there.

He started thinking if they should check on Virgil or if they should leave him alone. He didn't want to upset the emo by making it seem like he is worried. But he wants to know if he is okay. He stayed silent for a momment, his gaze locked onto the tv and the paused screen." Um...yeah...yeah please Roman?" He asks. Roman just simply nods and gently moves Patton off of him. He morality down and in pauses the movie.

"Don't you worry Padre! I'll go check on him, and if he isn't okay? I'll slay whatever ails him!" Roman says dramaticly with a proud smirk. He then runs off, leaving Patton alone to watch bambi.

Roman walks up the steps, he looks down the hall noticing Logans door was ajar, but he assumed it was so the other can get to him if needed. He then glances to Virgils door to see it shut, and the light off." Of course..." Roman mummbles under his breath as he makes his way to the emo's door. He lifts his hand up to knock but he stops before he does. He listens closely to hear the sound of groaning, as if someone was in pain. He pulls his sword out and kicks the door open.

Virgil screams not only in pain, but Roman kicking his door open. His voice multiplies as he speaks." WHAT THE HELL!!!" He yells at Roman, his now pain being hidden from the fanciful side

"I heard you cry out in pain! I came to save you Frowney jr." Roman says, his sword held up as he looks around the room.

"I'm fine!!!" Virgil lies." Put the damn sword down." He hisses as he stands up." What do you want?" He puts his hands on his hips and glares at Roman.

"Jeez calm down. Patton was worried about you. You ran off so suddenly and left your food behind." Roman frowns and puts his sword back in its sheath.

"I'm fine, there you got your answer, now leave." Virgil attempted to shove Roman out of his room, only to have Roman force him back.

"Nope! Stop being edgy and come out of your room. Patton is worried and you should finnish watching bambi with him." Roman aprouches the man in eye shadow.

"Uh no. I have stuff to do-" Virgil was cut off by his own yelp as Roman lifted him over his shoulder. He felt alot of pain in that momment but couldn't say a thing." Put me down!!!!" Virgil screeches and kicks.

"Nope!!!" Roman exits the room with Virgil. He closes the emo's door and heads downstairs. Patton heard the footsteps and shakes his head when he sees Virgil being carried.

"Roman put him down please." Patton says.

"Whatever you say pop star!" Roman tosses Virgil onto the couch, earning a screech from the edge lord himself. Patton giggles as Roman takes a seat with them.

"Hi kiddo, sorry, I was just... worried. You okay?" Patton offers Virgil a smile. Virgil takes a deep breath, Patton assumes it's because of what princey did. But he actually took a deep breath for his pain.

"Yep.....just fine and dandy..." Virgil curls up on himself but Patton, nor Roman really notice.

"That's good! Hey wanna watch the rest of bambi with us?" Patton asks sweetly, he pulls his dark strange close so he can hug him.

Virgil doesn't realize he is doing it, but he is clinging to Pattons shirt. He thought for a momment, he doesn't want to disappoint Patton. So he will hide his pain. He gives a hesitent and fake smile." Yeah, let's watch bambi."

Good news this is the longest chapter I've written. I'm getting better. Also I promise in the chapters there won't be any spoilers to the new episode untill mabye a month or a few weeks.