Chapter 14~...What..?~

Hiya everyone sorry I've been procrastinating alot lately and I was gonna write a new chapter a week ago but then my bestfriend dragged me on a trip to Reno with her. I'm back now though! I was also trying to figure out how to write this chapter.

It has been two weeks since the incident with Roman. Virgil remained silent about knowing off the pills and suffered the pain alone. Roman was still upset with Patton but they were talking again. Logan was continuing on as normal, no one suspected that he wasn't okay after the event.

Virgil was upset when he found out Janus was accepted, he was on Romans side for sure on this. He hated seeing Patton hug Janus, he hated when Patton invited him to family meals, or movie night.

Janus didn't live with the lights, he remained in the dark side but he would visit the lights often. He said he needs to make sure Remus and the others, as all the sides call them, alone. Janus says if he were to leave for good, things wouldn't go well.

What upset Virgil the most was the little waves and smirks Janus would give him. Janus was the one who knew more about the situation then he let on. He knew of Virgils pain but said nothing. Though of course Virgil didn't have a clue he knew.

Back to the current momment. Virgil was walking downstairs from his room in the mind scape. He let his headphones slip off his ears and rest around his neck. He only came downstairs to grab a snack, he just woke up from passing out after a rather violent attack from all the pain.

As he is walking he hears whispering, out of curiosity he stops moving and looks around to locate the noise. He tilts his head when he finds the whispering coming from the kitchen.

He quietly makes his way to the side of the doorway, as to not be seen. He peeks over and spots Logan, Roman, and Patton discussing thing.

"Thomas has been functioning well, he has been on schedule and his work speed is efficient. He hasn't procrastinated once since he started taking the pills." Logan says. The logical side was sitting at the table, his legs crossed and his arms folded. Infront of him was the schedule he wrote out and a cup of coffee.

Next to him Patton was munching on a cookie, though he was sitting on the counter, not at the table." And it seems Virgil is doing well despite the pills. Which is wonderful, I was worried for my kiddo!" Patton says before taking another bite of his cookie.

"Yeah, see Padre! Everything worked out in the end! Plus Thomas is doing so much better following his dreams! Plus dark and gloomy hasn't been panicky lately. Mabye the pills do affect him?" Roman, who was coloring and coloring book glanced to Logan for answers.

"It seems so, he hasn't come to us for a panick attack in awhile. And he does seem calmer." Logan says, though his face was stoic as ever. He simply takes a drink of his coffee and just listens to the other two.

"Good! He was such a downer before! He was getting in the way of so much. It was honestly annoying." Roman scoffs.

"Well...I want to argue but you are kind of right Roman. Virgil was taking away from Thomas's happiness! Which wasn't nice of him!" Patton sighs and finnishes his cookie leaving crumbs everywhere.

Virgil bit his lip to prevent any noises coming from his shaky breath. He was trying to hold back tears. They knew about the pills and hid it from him. He wasn't much better, hiding his pain afterall. But it still upset him. And to find they found him annoying, yes he did see Logan nod in agreement, just upset him more.

"I vote we keep Thomas on the pills, afterall he's better without Virgil constently ruining his goals!" Roman states as he moves to go grab a snack.

"I have to admit, we are better off without Virgil to some degree. Yes he is still neccisary. But they way he is now is fine. To much anxiety pushes Thomas far over the curve." Logan says.

"Well...I wouldn't say that. Virgil is still our family kiddos. Even if he is harder to handle." Patton frowns.

"Oh no of course puff ball! Logan and I just mean were better with current Virgil then other Virgil!" Roman states. Virgil didn't hear any more after that because he silently sunk back to his room. Once he was in the safety of his dark room he locked the door preventing anyone from entering. He then finnaly let himself cry.

While he cried the conversation continued." Virgil has been avoiding us more lately though...I must admit I miss our talk of conspiracy theories and our debates." Logan says as he finnishes his coffee.

"I miss our Disney marathons or our makeover days. He stopped showing up to those. He is most fun to do those with to!" Roman pouts as he snacks on an apple.

"And when he bakes with me or our family nights! Mabye it's because of Janus's arival?" Patton questions.

"While you have a point Patton, I have a feeling that isn't it. Some thing is up." Logan says, his face finnaly showing emotion, a frown.

So I have decided to change things from what I originally planned so it might take more time to figure out what I might change. Also how fun I'm being self conscious about my writing now. So if anyone can leave any tips on how to write better let me know.