Chapter 6~Anxiety is fine?~

I would have updated sooner, but I've been playing animal crossing.

A few hours passed, Virgil remained in his room, he only left once but that was to get something to drink. He had filled a water bottle up so he wouldn't have to leave his room again.

While Virgil remained in his room, Patton waited in the kitchen. He waited for the other two. It didn't take long for Logan to arive, he brought his laptop with him. He sat at the table with Patton. It took almost an hour for Roman to arive, which annoyed Logan but Patton wouldn't let him say anything about it.

"So how was Negative Nancy? I remember you checked on him earlier." Roman says with a tilt of his head.

" It's as Logan suspected. Virgil is fine. The pills did nothing. Mabye we finnaly found a way to solve the problem after all!" Patton grins.

"Yes, and Thomas got so much done, all because his anxiety wasn't there!" Roman grins, thinking about how much work Thomas did today, including scripting, cleaning, and editing.

"If Thomas can be this productive, and it didn't affect Anxiety, he could finnaly do all the things he needs to do." Logan says, as he adjusts his glasses.

"And wants, can't forget about that!" Roman grins."He could be a Broadway star!" Roman starts to stare into the distance thinking about it, but he was brought back to reality by Patton.

"So we can tell Virgil about the pills now?" Patton asks, he hated hiding things from his kiddo.

"No. If Virgil finds out we suggested anxiety pills to Thomas, and our host actually went and got them. Virgil will assume terrible things, and jump to conclusions again. He may assume we dislike him, or refuse to listen." Logan says simply, and calmly.

Patton gasps." Your right! We don't want him feeling like that!" He sighs.

"Then we just keep it hidden then. Virgil doesn't need to know." Roman says with a sigh."Padre do you think you can do that?"

"I don't like hiding things....but I'll do my best!" Patton says, he sighs and gets up." I think we can end this discussion." He frowns slightky but replaces it with a smile." Now what do you say we have a movie night?" He grins.

"Depends on the movie." Logan shuts his laptop and stands up, along with Roman.

"I'll go get Virgil! We can all agree on the movie!" Roman says, he doesn't give the others a chance to speak as he runs upstairs.

Roman quickly knocks on Virgils door, he rocks back and forth on the heels of his feet." Oh Brendon Worry!!! We're having a movie night!"