!Spoilers to new episode!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPOILERS BELOW IGNORE IF YOU HAVE YET TO WATCH THE NEW VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty so, first off. Janus!!!!! He's such a dork I love him so much, his reveal for his name is what made me start crying. I loved the reveal were he shows he wasn't really Logan. Sorry for my language but he was badass.

Roman my baby, your so mean but I love you. We have to remember Roman is the side who named the darksides as darksides. He was the one who decided they were evil all along. Yes he is at fault here for being rude to Janus and his name. But Roman was also rude to Virgil claiming he was evil, and then made fun of his name. Now he doesn't do that. I feel like Janus will get an episode of being accepted like Virgil did. I'm a bit disappointed in Roman considoring I see myself as him a little bit.

At first I thought Patton was at fault, when he started freaking out and turned into that frog, and his voice for weird I got scared. Because he was questioning his morals and changed it terrified me. Just like Remus's appearance in dwit scared me. After realizing that Patton was okay in the end I'm not scared anymore. Also I love Remus now so don't worry.

Also, can we talk about the song and the animations!? Like it was so amazing!!!! I'm impressed and I understand why it took so long to upload.

I loved alot of the jokes, esspecially the Nick Fury joke made by Roman. I'm glad they got the dilemma sorted out in the end, and I'm glad Patton came to a realization that Thomas's mental health matter.

Does anyone have theories? Aside from another side theory, I did indeed pay attention to the thumbnail.