is it true?

izukus view point

the last villain attack is messing with my head. pictures of the dead boys hanging from the church ceiling. why couldn't i save them i was useless.
my phones ringing.
"hello is this izuku midoriya?"
yes i begin to speak. whos this
"hi im docter allberita, theres been an accident. allmights in the hospital

i quickly put my shoes on my feet and run out my door. moms still at work thank god. as i run to the hospital i cant get thoughts out of my head.
he won't die! why would he! its going to be ok right?! i feel my face to start to go hot. i start to cry.

and then im at the hospital. finally after waiting for forever my name gets called. i get to see allmight.
i walk into room 109. there are so many machines. allmights not moving. I run up to him with tears in my eyes. Allmight!! What happened!!
"i was attacked by..."
he paused for a moment
"the league.....of..villains.."
"look midoriya, my boy, im afraid my time is up on this world"
i cut him off no allmight!! I need you! i'm completely sobbing at this point. he grabs my hand. its soft, like an angels.
"promise me...you'll always....smile...."
I promise!!! then a flat noise. then my world has gone dark.

aizawa pov
how do i tell the students that their favorite hero died? i call everyone to the commons.
i walk out there and everyone is already gathered there. hello everyone, theres been an accident. they start to comment among themselves. you guys are safe, but just now allmight has-
i paused for a moment. allmight has passed...
I look up. Everyone is shocked.
I began to speak again. It was the league of villains. i'm sorry there was nothing they could do. some students start to cry.
wheres midoriya? i ask the students.
ida of course is the first to answer.
"Mr. Aizawa midoriya ran off not too long ago. He didn't tell anyone where he was going."
nevermind that, it's late you all should get some rest. I turn to walk away. i don't need someone to tell me where midoriya is. I already know where he is. I grab my jacket, and start to head to the hospital.

word count: 389