i deserve this.

a week later

dekus pov:

i haven't left my dorm room sense mr aizawa brought me here. i'm still cutting. It's the only way i can get the voice to go away. i look over at my clock 4:38am
Everyone got the week off school because of his....death. class starts again tomorrow, i'm not going. I haven't been able to sleep for several days. I head to the bathroom.
your worthless.
I cut.
your the reason he's dead.
I cut again deeper. a single tear falls down my cheek. Would I be better off dead? I cut again.
blood is running down my sleeves. i still haven't eaten and i've barely slept. after making one final cut i stand up to clean them. i wrap up my arms and go sit by my window. On my way I grabbed the photo of all might and i. It's hard to believe hes gone. why did he chose me? i'm worthless.
I look out the window and I can see the stars.
I eventually fell asleep in the window.
• • • • • • • • • • •
its been a month. i've eaten a few times. only because i've been forced too. classmates come by once in awhile but don't know what to say. i wouldn't either. i go to the bathroom again.
your worthless
cut
your a burden
cut
you'd be better off dead
cut cut
I've gone to my legs too now. I put down my blade and got undressed to shower. I look at myself in the mirror. I see red blood dripping from my legs and arms. My body is cold. small and bare. I deserve this
I get out of the shower, and almost like clockwork I hear a knock on my door.
shit
this isn't good.
i- im- don't come in im naked, i quickly put a towel on. i open the door slightly i peek my head through. its recovery girl.
um hi..?
"hello there mr. midoriya may I come in?"
I just got out of the shower give me a moment please. i close the door
crap crap crap crap. I haven't wrapped my arms yet. i quickly grab a pair of grey sweatpants and reach for a hoodie. all mights colors. I start to tear up. I throw it into my closet, and grab a black one instead. I put it on and let recovery girl in.
My dorm room is a mess, I look over at recovery girl, I think she expected it.
i quickly clean off a seat for her by throwing stuff on the floor.
I sit on my unmade bed. so you wanted to talk? I begin to say.
"yes, i was just wondering how you were doing, and if you'd come by my office later?
um maybe. i say.
i haven't left my room for a month. i haven't gone to class, seen much of any student life, or eaten for that matter. i'm surprised i haven't been kicked out of UA, i think to myself.
"we'd all love to see you get back to class and training"
m-maybe.
my arm is bleeding again. I need recovery girl to leave. recovery girl begins to speak again and she stands up
"i hope to see you again soon"
she starts to head out of the room, but suddenly stops.
"midoriya...."
she turns around and glances at my arm then looks at my broken face.
"I won't tell, I saw the blood. please come to my office."
ok. i reply and then she walks out of my room.
shit.
• • • • • • • • • • •
the next day

todorokis pov

its been a month and midoriya still hasnt come out of his room. ive showed up a few times giving him food, or just trying to say hi.
the image of his blood stained sleeve continues to run through my head.
is he still harming himself?
its gotten to the point where i cant sleep at night. him racing through my head.
is he gonna be ok? is it something i did?
sure all mights death hurt all of us, but its been a month and midoriya is still hurting.
i have to tell someone.

class is finally over. everyones left the classroom. i go to do the same, but stop right in front of the door.
"is there a problem todoroki?" aizawa asked.
...yes i say, and turn to walk to his desk.
its midoriya. somethings wrong.
"w-we know..."
i glace up, very little tears start to form in my eyes. is he going to be ok? i ask
"yes, theres nothing you need to worry about."
oh-ok.. i say and slowly head out the door.
why do i feel that theres a secret going on here.
was aizawa even listing to me?! who else could i tell that could actually help him?
recovery girl?