im saved.

dekus pov:

i wake up. this isn't my dorm room. i look down to see an IV in my arm. I'm in a hospital room. I'm also in a hospital gown which means all of my cuts have been exposed. I try to sit up.
My body feels so weak. I still feel dizzy. After adjusting, I hear a quiet knock on the door. then someone walked in. aizawa, and recovery girl.
"we've called your mother, she should be here soon," Aizawa said to me.
wh-who else k-knows i'm here? i ask
"as of this point your doctors, us, your mother, and..." recovery girl paused for a moment.
"uraraka, ida, and todoroki".  recovery girl told me.
"they came running up the stairs after me. look kid. We aren't pressuring you to talk, but we all love you, everyone knows something has been up. why did it get to bad and you didn't tell anyone?" aizawa questioned me.
I feel overwhelmed. a few tears start to fall from my eyes.
"alright, we won't bother you then, yet." Aizawa said.
"Your mother should be here soon midoriya" recovery girl said, and then they both left the room.
i don't want my mom to see my cuts and bruises. i completely stopped talking to her. i didn't need her to worry. i don't want anyone to worry about me.
again a soft knock on the door.
come in, i say and my voice cracked.
its my mom
"Izuku, she quickly runs up to me.
"My baby" she looks like she had been crying.
"im so sorry baby"
• • • • • • • • • • •
after a few days i get discharged. after a whole week of therapy and doctors up my ass, i'm glad i get to go home. i got a text from aizawa saying to not come to the dorms and to go home. kind of odd but ok. im outside my apartment building. i have to face these problems i've created. either i fix them myself or get forced to.
best person to start with...

my mom

i walk inside. it feels like its been forever since i've been home. it brings a small smile on my face. for the first time in forever, its not fake.
"izuku!"
Hey mom, nice to see you again.
she runs toward me, she gives me the biggest hug. i hug her straight back. we fall to the ground.
we stay like this for awhile.
no words, just happy tears. i forgot what a hug feels like.
i begin to speak, i-im sorry mom
izuku its ok baby, you have every right to feel these feelings. I suddenly feel loved again.

I guess a policy at UA is that suicidal students cant return to school for 2 days after there discharge.
i was actually really thankful for that rule. it gave me a chance to decompress. to talk to mom.
i ask if i can go on a run. Mom fills me up with food, then allows me to leave.
it's been forever. the wind against my face feels so nice.
i can tell my body isn't balanced anymore. it's hard to breathe. i need to continue training.
i need to honor all mights legacy.
• • • • • • • • • • •
by mom, ill come by this weekend!
"bye izuku!"
i love you, i say then shut the door.
im dressed in my uniform, i still have cuts that show just past the end of my sleve. i hope nobody notices. What am I even going to say to them? Aizawa already knows I'm going to be late. I'm not doing any training for the time being, I need to catch up on my studies. I go to my dorm room to drop off some things. I walk in.
its clean? that's not how i left it? todoroki, ida, and uraraka.
surprise they all say in union.
I give them a smile.
a real one again. It feels nice. They cleaned everything. We chat for a few minutes, then we head over to the school. the three of them leave to go catch up with the others who were training.
I walked into class 1-A again, been too long.
"took you long enough" aizawa smirks
do you have work for me?
"sort of i basically get to give you mini lessons for the next few weeks instead of training

well that sucks.

word count: 729