whole.

dekus pov:
theres a new rule. i can't be by myself for the next few weeks. yay!
(that was totally a sarcastic yay)
I normally spend my time with todoroki.
i don't mind the fact im never alone. i got prescribed pills. not really happy at that but they've been slowly helping. its just annoying i have to get them from aizawa every morning and night. tonight i was sleeping in Todoroki's room.
"can i ask you something personal, midoriya?" he asks
um sure..?
"can i- " he stops mid sentence and i can tell it's going to be a very personal question.
continue todoroki, it's ok.
"Can I see your cuts? can you- can you tell me what was going through your head"
i was shocked todoroki of all people would ask this question.
I show off the artwork on my arms. you can still see the blade marks on some of them. most are still red and hurt.
i begin to explain.
there was this voice. and this voice was nagging. saying terrible things. and I found a way to make it go away. It hurt at first, but I quickly got used to the pain. watching the blood flow was, calming and peaceful. i explain.
"do you still feel like cutting some days"
i don't know why but I feel that I could talk to him. I trust todoroki.
sheepishly i reply
yes.
after talking for a little bit, i ended up falling asleep in his bed. he covered me with a blanket and stroked my messy green hair.

i had a dream.
its dark and red. i hear voices
your worthless
its your fault
he died because of you
your a burden
you deserve to die
then suddenly the light flows in.
i see all might.
"it is ok! why? because i am here!"
he has a halo and wings.
all might.
I woke up. tears are flowing from my eyes.
"midoriya!!"
Todoroki quickly sits up.
"is everything ok!!"
yes. sorry to worry you.
i lay back down. I finally feel at peace.
the voices are gone and i am one with myself.

the end.

word count: 361