Episode Eight | 08

✧⚫【Episode 8 | The Trouble with the Still Living Stones II】⚫

✧⚫【Episode 8 | The Trouble with the Still Living Stones II】⚫✧

It turned out the woman was right.

They threw an orange at the Inn, waited for an hour, when Kōyō went to get it, it was stone.

Kōyō's brows furrowed.

Grabbing the stoned orange, Koyo walked back to the woman holding the orange, showing it to her.

"See? Had I've been late, this would've been your fate as well." Sasaki said, eyes narrowed.

Kōyō nodded in agreement.

Sasaki was indeed right; Had she been a few minutes late, or had ignored, her fate would have been the same.

"I see, tell me exactly what happened."

"Hmm, Let's see... Ah! It started a few months ago.."

Sasaki expected to be greeted by a bustling street, full of people and even some tourist! yet she did not see a one, not a single one.

The usual festive part of the city was eerily quiet.

Sasaki then became nervous, walking to the quiet village, Sasaki could hear how loud her heart became.

Her heart then froze.

There were many statues, human statues, even animal, all having either horrified or shocked expressions.

She hears screaming and crashing, and as she slowly turns her head to the direction, a body, half stone at the upper part, and half human at the lower part, busted out the Inn, once landing on the ground, shattered.

The upper part? Yes. The lower part? No.

The lower bleeding profusely, and Sasaki resisted urged to scream by covering her mouth with hands, dropping her bag to the ground.

Heavy breathing, and a loud growl came out of the in.

Sasaki screamed finally.

Running to a house, she rushed in saw the other villagers there, hugging and cowering from fear. Shutting the door, she slid to the ground, hugging her knees.

Sasaki's explanation was interrupted when they heard a crash, a scream, and an inhumane growl.

The door busted open, and a demon jumped at them.

Kōyō felt a demonic presence in the building, and unseated her sword and swiped on the air.

Blood gushed out where she sliced, a demon falling to the ground, headless.

Turning to the woman in a hurry, Kōyō spoke quick. "Get everyone you can out. Now!"

Sasaki nodded and ran to the other rooms of the patients.

Kōyō started heading towards the main patient room and slammed the door open.

There it was, the demon.

But she said hadn't expected it to be beautiful.

For being a so called demon that was ugly, it was terrifying beautiful.

Kōyō pinched her skin, and got her blade ready to strike.

The demon was bitting someone's neck, blood and flesh that was being teared made her sick, and Kōyō scolded herself for seeing the demon beautiful, when it was true that it was ugly.

"Ah! Well what do we have to here?" The demon said, letting go of the body, tossing it aside as it shattered to pieces, Kōyō's anger to a near boiling point.

"Fair skin, pink eyes, a beautiful shape, well, well.." The demon said out loud, hand moving to her mouth, an erotic blush on her.

Kōyō really now wants to purge herself for seeing the demon beautiful.

Kōyō held a disgusted face.

"Ew." Kōyō flat out said.

The demon let out an enraged shriek.

"I'LL TURN TO YOU TO STONE! THEN I'LL BREAK YOU!"