Episode Eleven | 11

✧⚫【Episode 11 | Honey and Wine I】⚫

Kōyō, ever in her time in the corps, - which really is a month and seven days- never thought that she would protect demons, especially demons that are already fighting and killing themselves, doing her job in the process and stead.

The demons were angered by her, no doubt. They were angered that a mere demon slayer, who has been working less than two months have killed more than a normal demon slayer could.

One demon roared in anger, probably the most recent demons since it's inability to talk comprehensively. It charged and Kōyō cut the pitiful demon in mere seconds.

"You Brat!" A pale blue haired demon growled at her, and the other beside growled as well.

Blood Demon Art : Frozen Blood

Blood Demon Art : Needles and Spikes

Kōyō bit her tongue as the area started to become colder by the second and ice spikes forming in the ground, shiny thin spikes yet sharp needles formed in the air and fell down like harsh rain after summer.

Raising the weapon above her head, she spun it. Most deflected, but some manage to get pass and cuts on her body and uniform with her haori-kimono.

"Cover your and that other demon's mouth!"

Taking a deep breath, she used her breath.

Breath of Dragons : Seventh Form : Mercury of Silver Scaled Beast

Liquid Mercury-like subastance came out the sword and slashed the liquid towards. Some hit the demons and the other fell to the ground.

It emitted a pleasant odor for her, but not the demons, one started vomiting and a demon's hand started decomposing and not regenerating.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" It screamed at her as needles stopped forming and falling.

"Mercury and Wisteria Poisoning. My sword is wisteria infused and Mercury, based on my studies, are poisonous to the body." And Kōyō suddenly smiled creepily.

"Including the dead. As long as there's energy and motion in the streams, it will work." The grass, covered with Mercury, dried off and died.

"You're fucked, honestly."

The snow demon raised it's hand and threw more icicles at her.

Breath of Dragons : First Form Modified : Gold and Sinful Greed

Orange-Pink light came out of it, and blinded the demons around her. Striking against one of the demons, Kōyō broke the birrage of icicles coming towards her, and dashed to the demon.

With wide eyes from the demon, his head rolled to the ground, deattched from his body as Kōyō went attack the other demon, cutting it's limbs first.

Yushiro and Tamayo watched the girl with sweat.

'She's- She's quick!'

They took noticed her movements were smooth as the river flow, yet the speed made it impossible for them to keep eye on it. All was as if it were an after image.

And they supposed they were right, because Kōyō was infront of them, placing her nichrin blade back to the scabbard, and looking at them with glowing yet tired pink eyes.

"Demon boy... Tell me why are you actively protecting this demon woman.?"

Yushiro, in a angered voice spoke.

"Don't speak to Tamayo-sama like that!" Kōyō raised her eyebrows and slowly took out her blade again and was about to behead them if it weren't for the demon woman speaking up in a hurry.

"He's protecting me from abductors! They're from Kibutsuji Muzan. We mustn't stay here much longer, I believe there will be more trouble here if we stay." Tamayo said, standing up with the help of Yushiro, who was scowling at Kōyō.

Kōyō indifferently nodded her head. There was no doubt that it were to occur, especially with her blood exposed. It must be some miracle with how both were able to hold themselves from her blood.

"Tell me, who are you?" Kōyō asked, putting the blade back again and opening her parasol, offering it to the two, which Yushiro did with hesistance.

"My name is Tamayo, and this is Yushiro-kun. Let's get home, I can see you have injuries."

×|×|×

By in a blink notice, Kōyō realized that they were in a secret location, a estate between two walls of two seperated houses.

"What is this place?" Kōyō asked, taking notice how the place is covered with the clouds when it was just about to day break before.

"A part of Yushiro-kun ability. Its quite a lovely art, no?" Tamayo said, expecting a nod or maybe from her, but instead hears a thump behind her.

Turning around, a fallen and exhausted Kōyō lays on the ground unable to hold herself any longer.

"Oh my!- Let's bring her inside! Quickly!"