Extra ×¦× 03

✧⚫【Extra 3 | Moonlit Madness】⚫✧

"The festival is back!" Mitsuri squealed.

It was indeed the time for the festival to be back. It was anticipated, where shrine maidens and priest performed their annual dance and songs for their offerings to the gods.

"True!" Rengoku agreed, nodding his head with his bright smile.

"Mitsuri-san, let's get ready!" Shinobu said, dragging the girl.

The other pillars were either discussing or contemplating on going there.

Kōyō watched them from the sidelines, a smile on her lips; they were excited for the festival, ready relax their aching and tired body, but no yet for Kōyō.

Kōyō still has things to do.

Kōyō slipped out of the scene, walking away to god knows where. It wasn't until they realized that she was gone when Mitsuri asked for her but didn't respond.

"?, Sou-san? Have you seen where she went? " Mitsuri wondered.

"Huh? Where did she go?" Shinobu queered next.

"Aimer is really flamboyant at make up! I get mine from her sometimes." Uzui said, f l a m b o y a n t l y.

Muichirō realising that the older sister figure was gone, he left the place to look for her.

"Muichirō-kun? Where are you going?" Mitsuri asked, head tilted with a clear questioning look on her.

He looked at her, with blank eyes and a monotonous voice, "I'm gonna look for Ane-san." and left, looking for her around the estate.

The rest just stared where the boy once stood.

"Did.. Did he just called her older sister.?"

Muichirō didn't find her anywhere in headquarters nor her home, nor did he see Shiyō or Tomoe anywhere also.

So, Muichirō just went home and contemplated on going to the festival.

He decided he won't go until he remembered her words.

'Muichirō-kun, How about you join me for later?'

And so, Muichirō got ready.

×|×|×

The festival was blooming.

There were many people, including the Pillars who were dressed appropriately.

Mitsuri was in a stall, buying dangos with Obanai beside her. Uzui was with his wives, Kyojurō and his brother, Shinobu with Kanao, and the others with just themselves.

Except Giyuu, he's still lonely as ever.

Tanjiro held Nezuko's hand, walking to the crowd of people when he bumped into a person.

A pillar.

His face went slightly white when he realised he bumped to a pillar, a very white haired and angry pillar.

"Huh..?" Sanemi said, as he turned around and stared at Tanjiro, eyes narrowed angrily.

"You.? Listen, I don't give a shit right now, I'm trying to relax, so scram." Sanemi said before turning around away again, focusing on something else.

Tanjiro bowed and went away with Nezuko, going somewhere far off in the woods.

"Nezuko, are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, Nezuko nodding before turning her head to a noise.

Tanjiro also turned his head to the noise, and saw a glimps of orange-red, black, and white hair at one of the trees.

He rubbed his eyes, and saw figures walking.

Putting his finger on his lips, telling Nezuko to be quiet, he followed the figure, hand on his scabbard.

"Is it time?" Two monotonous voice said.

"I believe so Shiyō, Tomoe." A feminine yet husky voice said.

Tomoe? Shiyō? What were they doing in the forest, walking closer, he saw the tallest figure beside the two and realised what they were wearing.

Kōyō was there, holding the two childrens as she lead them to the back of the stage, wearing a very colourful Kimono and gorgeous haori, Shiyō wearing a pink and red traditional dress, holding two fans, and Tomoe who wore a extremely long sleeve black Kimono and pants, his other hand holding Kōyō's umbrella.

"Why do I have to be here? I have nothing to part take in this." Tomoe said, his fox yapping in agreement.

"See? Even Kiyo agrees." Kōyō looked at him, a smile still present.

"You are just stay in the back if an attack happens, okay?" He nodded but a pondering look still present.

"Why does Shiyō not have one?" He asked and she looked at him like he is stupid.

"That's because mine has blades attached on it, Nee-san made it for me."She said flashing the fan, blades poking out.

Tomoe just sweat dropped.

×|×|×

The dance was about to start and the others were near by the stage, about to watch it. A red curtain covered the stage, hiding the people behind it.

Suddenly music started, and the curtains opened.

Muichirō's eyes widen, but so we're the others who were familiar with the people by the stage.

"Ane-san.?" He uttered, seeing her play the goto as Shiyō danced.

Koyo sat there playing the instrument, her umbrella opened beside her, and Shiyo with her two fans opened as well.

"Is that Sou-san and Shiyō-chan!? That's amazing!" Mitsuei gushed seeing the two.

"So that's what they do on their free time.." Kyojurō said, head tilting to the side, a wide smile still present.

"This is probably the reason why she left early." Shinobu said, smiling and giggling as the girl beside her watched on.

"Well, isn't this great! What a flamboyant way to start the festival!"