Chapter 1

The light illuminated the whole venue as the roar of cheers blasted the whole place. It was dark, with only the flickering lights, fire and the waving light sticks held up high by the audience; the only things that lit up the darkened night.

On the center stage, three figures were having the fun of their lives. Beating on the drumsticks, Mike had his stoic look on his face but his head was bobbing to the beat of his sticks. On the other hand, Hange was showing her toothy smile, her long nails and delicate fingers strumming the strings of her electric guitar.

The cheers got louder when the spotlight was on the three. In the middle of the two was Levi, his hand up in the air holding a mic.

"No Name! No Name! No Name!" All the people within the vicinity chants in unison.

Pleased at the enthusiasm, he brought the mic back on its standee then had a heavy intake of air which made all the fangirls scream.

"Are you ready for the last song of the night?" He yelled as he raises his hand back, pointing his index finger.

Everyone answered with an energetic yes. The ravenette's smirk got wider, chuckling a little bit. His voice echoed through the speakers.

"Well then," He started as he pulled the woman beside him, who's holding a guitar. Hange obviously caught off-guard, stumbled a little bit.

Thus, he crashed his lips into hers. Kissing her furiously, inserting his tongue. The crowd cheered louder for the two. Levi's hand crept towards the small of her back as his other hand still held on the mic standee.

Hange returned back the kiss, grabbing Levi's undercut and pulling him closer to her. They made out sloppily for a second until Levi pulled away. His hand left the small of her back and turned his head towards the whole crowd.

"Are you fucking ready?" He asked, gasping slightly.

The brunette strummed the strings on her guitar, displaying a sexy smirk. The crowd only got louder.

"One! Two!" Mike smashed his two drumsticks against each other up in the air as Levi started counting, "One, two, three go!"

---

"That was tiring as hell." Hange mumbled under her breath as they strode down the moving platform.

Mike trailed after her, also heaving out a sigh, feeling very hot and sweaty.

On the other hand, Levi sat on the couch in their room backstage. His black jacket now draped on the sofa's backrest as his fingers fiddled on his white long sleeves to unbutton it.

In front of the mirror was the brunette, unraveling the bandages on her eyes while she stared back at her disheveled appearance. Mike saw the brunette and followed her, also removing the bondages wrapped over his eyes and also started to remove his top, leaving him now topless.

"Hange," Levi called out.

The brunette whipped her head towards him, now wearing her eyeglasses, "What is it, Levi?"

She walked towards him, in front of him. Noticing the halt in Levi's movements in undoing his buttons, her hands took over and unbuttoned his shirt until the last one, gawking slightly at his chiseled chest. Biting her lips, she removed Levi's bondages. His steely blue eyes met her hazel-brown ones and his hand reached for the back of her head, fingers locking with the tangles of her ponytail, pulling her closer.

"Thanks." He mutters, leaning on closer to meet her lips.

Suddenly, Hange abruptly stills in a sudden. This obviously caught Levi off-guard, concern washing over him as his eyes searched to meet hers.