Chapter 4

"Get off me." Levi ordered, staring at the ceiling that happens to be by his line of sight.

The brunette snickered and this act of hers sent a vibration throughout the raven-haired man's chest. She had her head on top of his chest with both her arms up in the air, holding her phone meters straight away from her face.

Fiddling on her phone, she opens the camera app and took a shot of the two of them.

Levi definitely did not see that coming thus he looked quite unready in the photo, eyes staring blankly at the camera.

Hange chuckled as she zoomed in on his face. "Look at you! You need to smile sometimes too, shorty."

He rolled his eyes at her then pushed her head away from him.

The action caused Hange's head to thump on the white sheets and could only pout as her head sinks into the mattress. Before she could raise her head, Levi immediately moved to the other side, now lying sideways on the bed.
Seeing this, the brunette sat up.

"Levi!" She whines, both her hands latching on his shoulders, pulling and pushing it back and forth. "I'm bored, talk to me."

He swatted her hands away from him. "Go away, four-eyes. I'm not in the mood for shit."

"Eh, I'm suddenly not sleepy. Let's talk. I wanna talk." She repeated, whining ridiculously.

The raven-haired man could only furrow his brows in frustration, ignoring the consecutive whines coming from the woman behind him.
Eventually, she did stop.

Apparently, based on how the space behind him dug down, the brunette had laid beside him.

Fucking finally, he thinks.

Thus, he sat up from the bed and turned to look at the brunette beside him. It was the exact moment she just had to open her eyes then meet his stare.

"Levi?" She calls out, voice tired.

He looked at her blankly, "You're gonna sleep now? You smell like filth."

The brunette could only chuckle as she watches Levi leave the bed and head for one of the closets he had placed his belongings in.

Honestly, Hange finds it useless to get all her things out of the bag when in fact they're just going to stay for a night. Yet her companion thinks otherwise.

He grabbed a towel and draped it over his shoulders. Before opening the bathroom door, Levi threw a glance at the bespectacled woman lying on the bed.

"You better change your fucking clothes or I'll strip it all off in your fucking sleep." He warned, voice sharp as he steps inside, closing the door with a thud right after.

The brunette finds the suggested idea from Levi quite funny.

She snickers, thinking how ridiculous her grumpy short-tempered friend is.

---

Meanwhile, Levi who was inside the bathroom was pretty much anxious.

It's a lie if he'd say that he had never thought of Hange in that kind of way.

Sure, he had wet dreams regarding her but to think that something like this would really come true, the raven-haired man is currently in an internal conflict with himself.

Turning the cold shower on, chills ran through his skin as the small droplets slide on it, skin shivering from the cold.

Bubbles of soap and the smell of lavender graced the inside of the bathroom.