Prologue

He wasn't always like this.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
He was 'normal', before all this happened.
Before his life changed.
Before HE changed.
There were times where he thought about his old self. His old life.
As he sat in his bloodied cell.
All alone. Silently. In the dark.
He thought about the people he failed, every time he saw the blood all over his 'room'. About the people who loved and deeply cared for him.
He thought about his parents.
About Uncle Ben and Aunt May.
But most importantly about Mr. Stark.
He was the only one left alive.
HYDRA made sure of it. And even though HYDRA thought that they knew everything...They didn't.
Hydra didn't know that he saw Mr. Stark as his father figure. His Dad. They only knew that he was Mr. Stark's mentee. His intern. And nothing more.
They didn't knew about his other side. His other half. About Renegade.
If they knew...it would end painfully not only for him, but for both of them.
Peter knew that they would never find it out, because they were one body and two personality's. They knew how to act in front of their handlers. Their superiors. They knew how to lie and behave. They knew that they have to follow orders or else...they will be punished.
To Peter Renegade was more like an older brother. Someone who looked out for him.
Someone who protected him.
Someone who was by his side.
Someone who never left him.
Someone who comforted him.

Someone only he could hear.
Someone who suffered for him.
Someone that...
could switch places with him.

'Pete, you gotta sit up. Sir is coming.'
he heard Renegade say, before he heard Sir' footsteps as well and sat up.
Eyes on the floor.
Face void of any emotion.
Back straight.
Hands clapped together behind his back. And ready to comply...

____________
Hey Guuuuys I'm kinda back.
I just wanted to give you a little info about this story. Everything Peter 'says' are his thoughts that only Renegade can hear and they can communicate without others noticing.
And yeah that's it for now.
Hope you'll enjoy reading my first fanfic.
~ KurehaV