Chapter Six

Kagome was reading one of the many books stacked beside Draco when he looked up, drawing her attention away from the book. Blaise was walking in with a relatively cheeky grin on his face, "What are you so happy about?" Draco inquired.

"Chang's in the Hospital ward,"

Kagome's eyes widened, "What did you do?!" Her throat, though getting better, was still sore.

He seemed taken aback by her fearful eyes and astonished sounding question, "I only placed a tripping hex on her, she walked, and the rest was luck. she tripped down the fourth corridor stairs."

Kagome's face went pale in horror, "No...you're causing trouble, unnecessary trouble! It's bad enough that you think claiming me as your property was a good idea, but to think that you are helping me by hurting my tormentor, who I room with in Ravenclaw Tower...! Leave it to a Slytherin not to think things all the way through..."

Blaise controlled his feature, pulling her up by her tie, careful of the bruise around her neck as he did, "Do you feel what she did to you," he gently pressed against one of her bruises with his thumb, watching her flinch slightly from the pain in her neck, "Do you recall the poison? Of course not! You were out cold! Cho is crazy, she should have been kicked out of the school, but leave it to Dumbledore to be kind to anyone who isn't in Slytherin house; I did think this through," he lifted her tie, "I knew what I was doing, which is why Snape has agreed to let you stay in the Slytherin girls dorm."

Draco looked up, "So he agreed?"

Blaise nodded, "Yeah, he said its fine, I talked with Pansy about it, and she said there was a free bed in her room, since she kicked the last girl out."

"She kicked another girl out? What for?"

"Snoring,"

Draco laughed, "She does enjoy her sleep,"

"She needs it," Blaise commented, "She's a viper without it,"

Kagome looked between the two of them, unsure of what to think, "I'm...staying in Slytherin Common Room?"

"Yep," Blaise grinned, "And as for your property comment," he leaned forward, pulling her by the tie, "You do belong to me," his lips crashed down on hers and she was met with a haze of emotions, blushing as heat rushed to her cheeks, her body went stalk still and when he finally pulled away, her legs went weak and she fell to her knees, her tie slipping through his fingers as he looked down at her, his eyes held a predatory look in them now. "You'll do well to remember that, Kagome...you are mine, and I don't like when someone hurts what belongs to me..."

He looked to Draco who waved him off.

"I will bring her back, you can go."

Blaise nodded and left, she needed space, and he didn't want to deal with her angry at him. Draco was a snake at heart, and his cunning tongue caused him to be one hell of a sweet talker, he could talk her down.

x-X-x

Blaise sighed as he left the two, he was glad Draco was there. He knew the right things to say, or how to talk people down. He had always been good at that, then again, his father, Lucius Malfoy,was the same way.

He didn't stop for anything as he made his way back to the Slytherin dorms, he really didn't want to have a run in with any Ravenclaws, if he did he may just lose his temper.

With narrowed eyes Blaise stopped in front of a portrait and muttered the password before he entered through the hole behind the painting.

"Hello Blaise." Looking to where his voice was called, his lips twitched.

"Pansy," he gave her a small smirk, as she motioned him to come sit down with her.

"How are you." Blaise asked as he sat down across from her in an armchair and looked at the girl with piercing eyes.

With a hum, Pansy gave him a smile, "I've been good, though the other Slytherin's have been pestering me about the little thing that happened in the Great Hall," She said this as she examined her nails, before looking up at him, "Care to explain what made you do that with her?"

Blaise smirked, "She interests me...that and lets say she is mine."

Pansy gave him an irritated look, "I know she is yours...but what type of ownership are you claiming. That is what everyone, including myself, wants to know..."

Looking at her in the eyes he said in a not going to change my mind voice, "I plan on introducing her to my mother..."

Pansy stopped looking at her nails and looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "So she is the real one? No games? Nothing?"

"No games." He paused, "Though I may need a little help playing another game...as well as you doing something for me."

A smirking Pansy grinned, "What kind of game?..." she paused, "And the favor better be something interesting..."

"The favor being, befriending and watching out for Kagome...she is going to be moved to the Slytherin dorms as you know, and I don't want anyone getting the idea of messing with her..." He gave her a cheeky smirk as he continued, "As I can't enter the girls dorms I want you to watch over her there and make sure the other girls don't get any bright ideas."

A feral look came to his face, "For the game..." He chuckled, "Lets say a Raven is going to learn not to mess with someone further up the food chain..."

He looked to see an intrigued smile on the girls face as he continued, "That...and some birds wings should be clipped..." A dark look came to his eyes, "...or broken."