Story Two - Part Two

Words - 600

--Jades pov--

"Where am I?" My voice shook a little as I spoke. "Helvete." One of the males answered after getting over his initial shock. "I'm in hell?" I frowned confused. "No my shop Helvete, your in the basement of my shop." The same man answered, his words causing a memory to click in my mind. "Wait." I muttered crawling to my feet, grabbing the nearest candle I held it up to the man's face. "Euronymous?" My voice and hands were shaking faintly, he frowned in confusion. "Øystein?" I muttered under my breath softly. "How do you know my name?" He narrowed his eyes glaring at me. "This isn't possible." I held the candle to two more faces. "Dead, Varg?" I frowned turning back to Per. "Wait aren't you actually supposed to be dead?" The blond simply smiled at me. "What the hell is going on?" I wondered aloud jumping a little when Euronymous sprung to his feet. "How do you know my name!?" He sounded mad but he looked more confused than anything. "Mayhem you're the guitarist in Mayhem." He seemed a little dumbfounded by my answer. "You listen to Black Metal?" He asked pointing an accusing finger at me. "Well yeah." I shrugged a little. "What's your name?" Varg asked as he and Dead stood up. "Jade." The three of them tested my name for themselves then nodded. "What was that thing?" Dead asked pointing to the wall I had just crawled through. "I don't know. One minute I was asleep at home then the next I was running from that thing. Oh fuck am I dead?" I sighed staring at the solid wall. "I don't think you're dead." Euronymous pipped up taking the candle out of my hand. "Come on." He gestured for me to follow him upstairs, Dead and Varg trailing behind me. "So if I'm not dead, then what the hell happened?" I hoped someone would have some sort of idea. "How old are you?" Varg asked ignoring my question. "Twenty one." He nodded to my answer. "Where are you from?" He asked as we all piled around the front counter of the shop. "Ontario California." They seemed a little surprised. "You don't look like you're from here." Varg stated. "That's because I'm not, I just told you I'm from California." I frowned in confusion. "No I mean 1991 you don't look like you're from 1991. Your clothes look a little strange, and you have a lot of tattoos from what I can see." He pointed out my sleeves. "I was born in 1998... I was living in the year 2020, that's why I think I'm dead." I don't know why I was telling them this, but what's the harm if I am dead anyways. "Your not dead." Euronymous stated rather dryly. "And what makes you so sure?" I argued. "I've seen you before, in my dreams." His words were so casual yet unnerving. "This has all happened before in my dreams, everytime I've ever dreamed about you. We always meet here just like this, your tattoos are always the same, your clothes are always the same, even the questions you ask." I frowned at him. "Then why did you seem so surprised, why did you ask how I knew your name?" Euronymous shrugged a little. "I didn't even realize until just now, I don't think I was supposed to know." Myself Dead and Varg were beyond confused. "Well what happens next in your dreams?" Dead chimed in. "Typically we fuck." Euronymous smirked at me casually. "What the fuck!" I exclaimed in shock.