Story Two - Part Five

Words - 489

--Third person pov--

Groaning a little Euronymous began to stir awake, subconsciously feeling around the bed for Jade, he sighed almost sadly when he didn't feel her. Feeling as if his heart was torn out Euronymous sat up in bed, looking around for any possible sight of her. His eyes nearly glossing over when he didn't see anything, angrily he flopped back into his pillows quickly rubbing away whatever tears were attempting to form. His heart only aching more as he caught the faint scent of her perfume on his blanket, causing him to hit the wall beside him with an angry growl. Pissed off with himself for being so emotional, and pissed off she was actually gone. "You okay?" Jade asked as she opened the door to his living space, working her way back inside a moment later. "Shit!" Euronymous jumped a little shocked by her sudden appearance. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." Jade apologized bashfully, crawling to lay beside him. "You're still here!" He breathed out, subconsciously pulling her into his chest, then burying his face into her hair inhaling her sent. "I thought you were gone." He muttered before she could respond. "I had to use the restroom." She answered closing her eyes. "I'm sorry it didnt work." Euronymous hated saying it, but he thought it best to say. "Maybe I am meant to be here... With you." Pulling back just enough to look her in the face Euronymous, despite himself, blushed. He quickly pulled her in, kissing her with as much passion as he could muster, making Jade moan into his mouth shamelessly. "Be mine." He growled against her lips without much thought. "Spoil me first." Jade teased with a giggle pulling him into another kiss, Euronymous chuckling against her lips. "I'll always spoil you." He promised nipping her bottom lip teasingly, making her giggle with a blush. "Sounds perfect." Jade hummed pecking his lips one more time. "So then what do you wanna do first?" Euronymous smiled excitement surging through is body, eager to treat his girl. "What about the shop?" Jade tilted her head a little, brushing back Euronymous' messy hair. "I'll close for the day." He shrugged. "That doesn't seem like a great idea, you gotta take care of this place first." She made a good point, and as much as Euronymous hated to admit it she was right. "Besides while the shop is opened we can figure out what we're going to do afterwords." She added with a contagious smile. "I've got a few ideas already." Euronymous smirked with a playful glint in his eyes, his words causing Jade to laugh rolling her eyes. "Maybe if you're lucky." She teased right back with a smirk. "You know I really think you're going to be good for me, and this place." Euronymous hummed pecking the tip of her nose, making her laugh with a light blush painting her cheeks.