Story Two - Part Three

Words - 501

--Jades pov--

"Typically we fuck." Euronymous smirked at me casually. "What the fuck!" I exclaimed in shock. "What he asked, I'm just being honest." Euronymous laughed along with his friends, causing me to glare at them all. "What happens after that then?" I practically growled silencing them. "I wake up... So maybe if we fuck you'll go back?" Euronymous shrugged a little. "And if not?" I argued glaring at him. "Well then we still get off, so it'd be kinda like a win win." He smiled at me causing me to roll my eyes. "What if I'm stuck here for good?" I let down my guard so they could understand my worry, and they quickly became somber. "Then you can stay here, if you're stuck here I'll look out for you." Euronymous assured me with a very serious look in his eyes, but I couldn't help but glance at Varg. "And if something was to happen to you?" I couldn't help asking. "The circle will look out for you." Dead offered, Euronymous and Varg nodding in agreement, there was a few short minutes of contemplation. "Sooooo... What now?" I bit the inside of my cheek, looking to Euronymous. "Go home guys." He waved Varg and Dead away, both men complying without a word. After they had left we stood in an almost awkward silence. "I don't even know know you." I sighed my words cutting through the silence like a banshees scream in the night. "Well if it works, you can pretend it was all just a dream. And if it doesn't... I'll take you out, get to know you, and make up for it." His words surprised me into silence. "What ensues this part of your dreams?" I asked after a moment or two wanting to get this right, just encase it had to be precise. "I don't know... In my dreams we come up from the basement, they leave and you take my hand, and lead me to my living space. We don't say anything about it, we just do it without hesitation or regret." He almost sounded embarrassed, or bashful rather. So walking around the counter I took his hand in mine and lead him to his living space, just as he said. I wasn't going to hesitate or regret this, this is Euronymous of Mayhem for fucks sake, I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest. Once inside his little nook of a living space I gently pushed Euronymous down onto his bed. "If this doesn't work I expect to be spoiled one way or another." I smiled a little as I straddled him. "Is it bad that I don't want this to work?" He swallowed thickly, grasping my hips firmly. "I want to say yes, but part of me doesn't want it to work either." I admitted resting my hands against his chest, slowly grinding my hips into his. "Ah fuck." He groaned biting his lip harshly, his reaction making me smirk with confidence.