Story Four - Part One

Words - 532

--Third person pov--

"Why are people going ape-shit over my shirt in chat?" Jade chuckled momentarily distracted from the game. "I don't know, what is it?" Jacksepticeye asked as he stabbed at her character in game. "It's Abbath! Yes I am wearing an Abbath shirt, I love Black Metal!" She chuckled reading over some of the comments. "Who the fuck is Abbath?" Markiplier asked joining Jack in stabbing Jades character. "It's a Black Metal musician with a self titled band, someone you'd never listen to." She chuckled standing up to show off the shirt to the camera, per the comments endless requests. "I might listen to them, you don't know!" Mark argued now shooting her character. "I don't even listen to Black Metal Mark, you wouldn't listen to it in a million years." Jack laughed tossing a grenade at both Mark and Jade. "Friendly fires turned off you dopes." Jade smiled before shooting at Mark and Jack in game. "I actually got this shirt at an Abbath concert last month." Jade answered one of the questions asking where she got it. "I don't know if it's one you can get on their website, sorry." She added getting back into the game. "Did I get to meet the band? I only got the chance to meet Abbath himself, we had a nice conversation. He asked me about what I do for a living, and I told him about all of this. And without much hesitation, you guys will like this. Without much hesitation I asked him what he did for a living. At first I was kinda terrified he would get pissed off with me, but he laughed pretty hard considering the stupidity of the joke." Jade reminisced for a moment after having muted her mic to answer a quick question. "Jade where did ya go?" Jack's voice rung through her headphones after she turned her mic and headphones back on. "Answering a question about Abbath, I figured you guys didn't want to hear it." She shrugged subconsciously. "Well now I wanna know!" Mark whined making Jade chuckle. "Well that's to damn bad!" She sassed before a donation notification startled her. "Oh Jesus!" She chuckled before reading the name. "The_True_Abbath thank you for the $300 donation, fuckin hell! Thank you so much. I've been watching your channel since after that show last month, and I must admit you're quite enchanting." Jade froze for a moment before swallowing hard, after reading his message aloud. "Oh well um thank you so much... I um... Holy fuck is it really you?" She gawked at her camera, her heart hammering in her chest. "Sounds like Jades got an admirer." Mark teased making kissy noises into his mic. "Ooohhhhh sounds like Jades got a crush!" Jack teased unknowingly making Jade blush a little. "Oh shut up will ya, we got a game to play!" She huffed trying to ignore the heat in her cheeks. While Abbath sat on his tour bus, with his laptop in front of him. Smirking that he managed to make her blush so easily, and because of how blatantly obvious it was to see that she's got a thing for him.