Story Three - Part One 💚

Words - 632

--Jades pov--

"Okay so I have a proposition for you." I exhaled deeply working up the nerve to ask him what I wanted to ask. "Oh? And what might that be?" Varg glanced at me as we kept walking through the woods. "I'm sexually frustrated, and I wanna be fucked roughly against a tree." I bit my lip looking to the ground nervously. "And you want me to fuck you?" He asked casually, tugging me back by my arm to look me in the eyes. "Yes." I whispered with a nervous quiver in my voice. "Why?" He didn't seem to be against the idea, but his lack of yes or no was messing with me. "Because I want someone that knows how to please a woman, and someone that won't hold back." I was starting to feel ridiculous for ever bringing this up. But in one swift move Varg had me pressed against the nearest tree, hoisting me off the ground a little with his thigh between my legs. What friction there was sent a wave of electricity through my body. "I'm happy to help you out Jade." Varg smiled down at me sweetly, making my stomach flip, and my heart hammer in my chest. "Really?" I breathed subconsciously grinding against his thigh. "I've dreamt about you, writhing under me in pleasure. Looking up at me with those doe eyes of yours, a needy, hungry look in them." His words alone were causing my pussy to throb with need. "Please fuck me." I whined desperately, grinding against his thigh a little harder, causing him to chuckle. "It'll be my honor." He smirked pressing his body against mine, trapping me against the tree entirely. Leaning down a little Varg crashed his lips into mine, the kiss was searing with need and passion. The longer his tongue danced with mine the foggier my mind became, and the damper my panties got. As I ran my hands up and under his shirt feeling along his smooth chest, he pulled away to remove the article of clothing, damn near ripping mine off as well. Pulling him back down to my level I couldn't help but giggle in excitement, while he made quick work of pulling my jeans down as far as he needed. "I can't wait." He panted against my cheek, quickly pulling his cock from his pants. "Do it." I encouraged him wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Without waiting any longer Varg quickly plunged into my welcoming cunt, the sensation causing us to both moan, burying our faces into each other's necks. The sound of our panting, and the obscene sound of him thrusting in and out of me, filled the forest around us. "Harder." I begged clawing at his pale back. Crying out in bliss when he complied to my wish, pounding me into the rough bark of the tree. The sensation of pain and pleasure setting my needy body ablaze with pure ecstasy. "Fuck." Varg grunted into my neck, thrusting faster and faster, abusing my sweet spot. "Don't stop!" I cried out wrapping my legs around his slim hips tightly. While he wrapped his arm under my ass pulling me even further in, as he thrust even harder. "Yes!" I all but screamed my toe curling orgasm ripped through my sensitive body, the sensation of me coming undone triggering Varg to fill my clenching cunt with his seed. "That was fast." Varg panted into my neck. "Sorry about that." I blushed in embarrassment. "It's okay." He smiled pecking my lips, causing my stomach to flip again. "We could always go again." He chuckled pressing into me a little. "Oh I've got a lot of sexual frustration we've got to work through." I bit my lip eager for another go.

Fin