Story Two - Part Four 💚

Words - 492

💚⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️💚

--Jades pov--

"Ah fuck." He groaned biting his lip harshly, his reaction making me smirk with confidence. "Do you always let me take the lead?" My voice was a little breathy, as lust began consuming me. "Yes." Euronymous nodded looking me in the eyes. "Do you enjoy me being in control?" I bit my lip suppressing a moan. "Fuck yes." He muttered under his breath, thrusting his hips up to meet mine. "Will you pretend this was all a dream?" I asked curiously, digging my nails into his chest a little. "No, I'd've killed for this, for you." He growled thrusting up a little harder, the friction ripping a moan from me. "Fuck I want you inside of me." I sighed dreamily my mind clouding completely with lust. In a whirl of stolen kisses, groping, and flying clothes, we continued to explore eachother, finding all the right places as if we'd done this before. Sinking onto his length I cried out in bliss, while Euronymous buried his face into my neck groaning. "Fuck! You feel amazing." I moaned breathlessly taking my time riding him. As he wrapped his arms tightly around my hips pushing and pulling me into his lap as he wanted. "It's even better than in my dreams." He groaned into my hot skin, his muscles tensing when I picked up the pace. Bracing my hands on his shoulders I rode him fast and hard, his cock hitting my sweet spot over and over. "Don't stop." He growled knowing I was nearing my end, in a vain attempt I clawed harshly at his back trying to hold back. "Just a little longer." Euronymous huffed biting my shoulder in an attempt to hold back. "Fuck me!" I cried out nearly slipping, as my pussy constricted his cock a bit. The feeling causing Euronymous to snap, thrusting into me wildly as he reached his high. The feeling of his cock twitching then spilling his seed into me pushing me over the edge. My nails drawing blood down his back, as his hands bruised my thighs harshly. After coming down from our high Euronymous dramatically fell back into his pillows pulling me down with him, the both of us chuckling breathlessly. "That was amazing!" I giggled kissing at his jaw. "It wasn't to fast?" He questioned rubbing my sides almost lovingly. "No it was great." I smiled peaking his lips. "What happens in your dream now?" I asked after a we both caught our breath. "We fall asleep and later I wake up and you're gone, then I wake up in real life." Euronymous muttered playing with a strand of my hair. "Well if this is goodbye, I want you to know I had a great time, and I think I'll miss you." I spoke softly resting my head against his chest. "I think I'll miss you too." He whispered hugging me closely, his words surprising me a bit.