Prologue: A White Hair

"Happy birthday commander." Yorktown giggles as she and the other shipgirls find themselves in the mess hall with Commander Tran and many of the higher ups.

"It's sad that the old admiral can't here with us, but at least he will be with us in spirit." Commander Tran says as he looks at the two candles. "Sixty... Man I sure am getting old." He chuckles.

"I've been with you throughout most of my time here, you've grown to be an excellent man." The new admiral says. "I always hear how you're always spearheading the charges, and when we're not in combat how you take time out of your life to give some life advice."

"Yep, man does time fly." Commander Tran chuckles. "Ever since I became commander, these three have been with me through thick and thin. They've seen both the best and the worst of me." He adds.

"That's so true." Enterprise says. "I'm just glad that the warring is over."

"I think we're all glad." Lexington says. "It's so surprising how you still look this handsome, even at sixty."

"Now you're just flattering me." Commander Tran chuckles before everyone starts laughing. "I've just been taking better care of myself, with much regards to Belfast. I wonder what she's doing now."

"A lot of credit does go to her yes." Hornet says. "Well, got your wish?"

"Thinking..." Commander Tran trails off as he closes his eyes. "And got it." He chuckles as he blows out the candles and everyone gets a slice of the cake. When all is said and done the mess hall quickly becomes empty and Commander Tran heads back to his quarters as the others do the same. "Man, I can't believe it. Thirty some years of service, probably more. I can't believe I lost track of time like this."