Chapter 21: The Arrival

We're skipping time so we're starting when she has the babies......
America's POV
I've been in labor for 5 hours and it's the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. The nurse said I had 2 more centimeters to go about an hour ago. She hasn't come back since. Maxon is standing next to me holding my hand saying "that it will be okay and the pain will be over soon enough" just to ease my mind. The nurse comes and says "Queen America, it's time to push" I nod and a few pushes later a baby boy is born, then a daughter, another daughter, a son, a daughter and a son is followed in the next thirty minutes. Maxon has already gotten his camera is taking pictures after all the doctors and nurses have left. All the babies are little but they're healthy. We've decided that we'll wait until the babies are a month old to announce them to the people of Illéa due to their petite ness. I love holding all of them. They are the sweetest little humans ever. We have three little princes and three little princesses that are going to be running around the castle soon enough. I'm ready to take on any challenges they throw my way. After.... I take a nap because I've lost all my energy.
Maxon's POV
I love America so much and I love my children so much. The children I would've never been able to have if it weren't for My beautiful Queen, My gorgeous wife, My America. Tonight I go on the report to announce the birth of our children and to reveal that their names will be hidden from the public for one month until we decide to bring the babies on the report to show them off to the people of Illéa. I'm a grateful husband, but I'm a proud father as well. My life is all in place. It's perfect.