Chapter 7 - Beer and text messages

A/N: i posted like 2 days ago but i'm loving writing this story, can you give it some love? comment, vote, it means a lot to me.

we reached 1k reads and i'm so damn happy <3

By the way, most of the chapters are in Noah's POV, i'll make it clear when we change to Liv's POV every 5 chapters

__________________

Sitting in the middle of the living room, I found myself wishing I was somewhere else.

This parties always seemed to be fun for me but today for some odd reason I had to force myself to smile at my friends and pretend I was happy in here.

I took the opportunity when Zayn left to the kitchen to take my phone out of my pocket and write a text. I can't believe I was nervous to text Olivia, but I really was, we barely had text before, our text history was merely when someone would cancel on our weekly appointment and her address she sent me when I went to her house to help her finding her cat.

'what's up?' I typed. The message seemed stupid and I sighed deleting it.

'hey Liv, how are you?' maybe this would be better? It was so hard to know how she'd take the messages. She needed me to be her friend but it was so hard for me to be just that. She drove me crazy and she didn't even realize.

I decided to just send the text like that, in that moment Zayn came back, giving me a can of beer, I opened it and started drinking.

"Who are you texting? You look nervous" He said jokingly while he pat on my shoulder. I shrugged putting my phone back into my pocket. I didn't feel like telling him, last time he was an asshole about it.

"I was just checking the time" I try to cover up. But he laughs shaking his head.

"is it a girl? Little boo boo has a crush?" he mocked and I rolled my eyes drinking more from the beer and sighing, trying to ignore him.

"it's just a friend" I clarify. I didn't want to have a crush on her, she would never feel that way towards me, so what was the point? We were friends and nothing more.

"It's the autistic girl, isn't it?" he said with a smirk, trying to take the phone from my hands. "c'mon let me spice that text up, if I know you well, those texts are not gonna get you anywhere" he kept reaching for my phone, with my hand up high I was holding the phone over my head and Zayn, being shorter than I am, couldn't reach it.

He just scoffed rolling his eyes.

"stop calling her that. She is not just autistic for you to label her for that. She is much more, she's smarter, funnier and sweeter than any girl in this stupid party" I say starting to get angry, people are so ignorant, so intolerant, so judgy, I hated when they would just assume things about her.

Zayn chuckled and pinched my cheek "you're smitten over her, it's so cute" he continued his joke and I stayed silent, there was no point in fighting against him because it'll just please him more and he'd continue his little mockery. "how is she?"

"what?" I asked frowning, looking at him confused "she's fine, at her house? I don't know" I reply not understanding, he laughed with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"how is she in bed, Centineo" he completed his real question, I glared at him and shook my head in disapproval.

"I'm not even gonna answer to that" I say annoyed shaking my head "do you really think I'll talk about it with you? we're to far into this friendship for me to unfriend you, but you're an asshole, so no, i'm not talking to you about my sex life" I say raising an eyebrow and Zayn shrugs