Chapter 14 - It's been a long while

I got out of my car and walked through Liv's front garden and then to knock on her door, she opened the door with a small smile and got on her tiptoes to peck my lips

I got out of my car and walked through Liv's front garden and then to knock on her door, she opened the door with a small smile and got on her tiptoes to peck my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her for a little bit longer and then snuggle my head in her shoulder to pull her in a hug. She's so warm and so small i just love hugging her, and i love when she hugs me back.

It took her awhile to get confortable touching me, but she finally did. And man, i'm a clingy motherfucker. Being with someone who didn't like physical contact at all was a real challenge for me, but i'm glad she lets me do it now.

I pull away from the hug and she's looking at me with a sweet smile, I smile back and hold her hand as she guides me inside of her house. I came to help her finish one of her mid term writing assignments. So we just walk up the stairs and i look around feeling the house incredibly quiet.

When we reach her room we sit on her bed and she takes her laptop.

"Okay, so i'm gonna read it to you and you can stop me when you think i can change something." she says straight to the point. I still look around and frown a little biting my lip.

"You're mom is not home?" I just ask and she shakes her head.

"Nope, she's not" she says going through the computer "Okay, so remember to stop me every time you think you can reword something better"

I smile a little and she begins reading. I'm really trying to listen to the essay she's reading but all i can think about is how long has it been since i had sex. I'm such a pig, i can't believe i'm even thinking about this right now while Liv is trying to get her homework done. But i really do miss it.

She's so amazing but i just wish she would... well, she would let me touch her in that way, or she would touch me. I don't know, even a steamy make out session would do for now, I know it's not gonna happen, he've never talked about it, but one can dream right?

I have barely reached the point where i can hug her or kiss her, and i love it. but i just... oh shut up Noah, she's amazing, stop thinking about it.

We are laying in her bed... and the house is all alone. I...

"Noah?"

She takes me out of my train of thoughts and she's frowning looking at me. I shake my head shaking the dirty thoughts away.

"You're not listening to me" she pouts and i sigh holding her hands softly

"Yeah, i am, I think it is really great." I lie, i don't want her to feel bad because i wasn't paying attention, i'm gonna just listen to her from now on, those thoughts i was having will have to go away, i can't have it, it's not something that's gonna happen in our relationship for awhile, so why bother thinking about it?

"What is it about?" she raises an eyebrow and i open my eyes blushing and looking down not being able to answer to her.

"I'm really sorry Liv, i was distracted, let's start over, i promise i will pay attention this time" I'm so embarrassed, how can i be such a shitty boyfriend and not help her when she asks me to. Ugh. fucking hormones.