Chapter 8 - Tingly...

I got out of my friday class and I was walking across campus to reach my dorm complex, from the distance I recognize the shiny long hair resting on top of Olivia's back

I got out of my friday class and I was walking across campus to reach my dorm complex, from the distance I recognize the shiny long hair resting on top of Olivia's back. She was standing outside a building talking with some familiar blonde girl.

Fucking Darcy.

She was... well she was one of my ex girlfriends, I dated her for about 4 months. She is one of those girls that had never lifted a finger to get something she wants. Everything in her life was served on a silver platter.

It was cool to go to clubs and be part of the VIP table with all of the other people, even cooler to go on trips to the beach, all expenses paid.

However, it was not cool to feel like you owed people something after they've spent money on you. Even if I hated so many things about Darcy, I had to shut up and live with it, since she'd be pissed off I ever said something bad about her.

Those days were over, I grew up and learned what was best for me, what I really needed to be doing in my time of college, it wasn't hanging out with the cool kids and pretending to be someone I'm not, it was about finding myself and finding someone who I could be myself with.

With Olivia I could be just that. And I loved it.

My smile grew as I thought about her, but it quickly turned into a frown when I saw Darcy pushing her and pointing fingers. Little blonde bitch is picking up a fight with Olivia, how dares she.

I quickly jogged to where they were , and stood in between them before she pushed Olivia one more time. I glared at the blonde girl and looked at her with narrowed eyes. Liv was stressed, I knew it for the way she was reaping the nail polish off her nails. Her bottom lip was quivering lightly

"what the fuck Darcy?" I say standing tall, towering over her. Olivia didn't waste any time moving to the side to get away from that bully. She stood a couple of feet away from us hugging herself

"get out off my way, Centineo, the dumb girl spilled coffee all over my dress, she has to pay" I rolled my eyes at her stupid reason and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"that's no reason for you to be pushing her around and screaming at her at the middle of the campus, what are you? A middle school bully?" I scoffed and the girl rolled her eyes.

"the girl can't even form a sentence, I was going to get money for the dry cleaning and she couldn't even speak, is she retarded or something?" she asked disrespectfully, I glared at her for her last comment.

"she's not gonna pay shit, leave her alone, you don't need any money from her, just buy a new dress or something " I challenged Darcy, the girl smirked and took a step closer to me.

"she fucking stained my dress" she said serious and I laughed in her face

"she did you a favor, it was an ugly ass dress" I say letting out a chuckle for my remark. The girl must've hate that someone stands up against her. She loved to be in control, taking advantage of a quiet girl like Liv.